I might leave this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupus Inu said:
I think CitizenGeek should just store up that hatred until someone makes a new Square Enix related thread in the next few days and unleash it all upon me in which I will be ultimately uneffected.

I agree with this entirely.

*etches his sign of approval*

Maltos said:
Yeh, cmon guys. Especially CG. Calm down. Just because he doesnt like the way, or disagrees, with the way you display, or treat, your sexuality, how does that prove his opinion towards anyone esle? You cant just say you know "his sort". He may just dislike the way you treat it and act.

Hah, you're just as bad as him, Maltos.

No, if she's going to leave, dont be a jerk about it, just let it happen.
slaggin off someone before they leave really isn't called for. grow some common decency.

*once again thats to everyone*

I think we could all do with a nice cup of tea, and a selection of biscuits. Including party rings, even though most people seem to eat the icing and leave the biscuit.

Maxon said:
Can we get back to slagging Deathnote_Holder, please?

Don't think Dracos would be too happy with that, when there are gay people to be needlessly insulted. Wow he is such an asshole.

CitizenGeek said:
Maxon said:
Can we get back to slagging Deathnote_Holder, please?

Don't think Dracos would be too happy with that, when there are gay people to be needlessly insulted. Wow he is such an asshole.

If you stop bringing it up, then it won't matter

Tachi- said:
slaggin off someone before they leave really isn't called for. grow some common decency.
And how about you grow some common sense? Did you even see some of her posts outside of this thread? She openly trolled people. Then, in this thread, she proceeded to pretty much flame the entire forum in one fell swoop. Stop taking the moral high-ground.

No. A person like that does not deserve nice comments from me.

Maxon said:
And how about you grow some common sense? Did you even see some of her posts outside of this thread? She openly trolled people. Then, in this thread, she proceeded to pretty much flame the entire forum in one fell swoop. Stop taking the moral high-ground.

To be honest, that stunt from the despicable Dracos has shown me that DeathNote_Holder isn't as annoying as I originally thought. At least she's not a stupid bigot, spewing her hateful crap on this forum. Dracos is ten thousand times worse than her for that reason alone. I say that DNH stays; Dracos, on the other hand, should go away and never come back :]

Maxon said:
Tachi- said:

Okay, so she pretty much tore the place apart, doesn't mean you have to be bitter.

oh sod this i can't even be arsed to try and reason anymore.

CitizenGeek said:
Nope. Sorry. Not this time. I gave up with Aion, with Kurogane, with skikes, but I won't this time ;]

Is this all about getting something over on someone else?? wow...well i never,

okay i'll watch and see how far this goes, might be a laugh,
*referring to the thread*

Maltos said:
I still cant believe all this after one sentence. Seriously, CG are you feeling okay?

It wasn't just one sentance though. It was a vain, cheap attempt by him to undermine me because I'm gay. He basically exposed himself as a digusting bigot.

If he could show me ONE example of where I imposed my sexual orientation in an out-of-context thread and in an attention-seeking way, then I would understand that he was merely making a legitimate observation. But that's not the case, and so it's plainly obvious that his outrageously false jab at me had nothing to do with how I express my views on sexuality, but instead is based solely on the fact that I am gay and shame on me for it. Like I've said, I know the kind of person he is. He's the kind who makes subtle slurs, because he understands that anything more would be deemed unacceptable. He's a disgrace.

Tachi- said:
Okay, so she pretty much tore the place apart, doesn't mean you have to be bitter.
I don't have to be, but, I am. I could look the other way, and take the moral high-ground. Instead I prefer to react in way that shows how I really feel.

Does it make me a jerk? Probably. But at least I'm not lying about how I feel, unlike so many who try to impose their false sense of maturity upon others.

I hope it does get locked, so when Dracos returns and see's he's been exposed for the deploarable, disgusting excuse for intelligence he is, he won't be able to spew more of his homophobic nonsense in order to save face.

CitizenGeek said:
I hope it does get locked, so when Dracos returns and see's he's been exposed for the deploarable, disgusting excuse for intelligence he is, he won't be able to spew more of his homophobic nonsense in order to save face.

Thats a bit harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back