I might leave this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't 'hate' you because of how different you'd like to think you are. They don't like that you keep making stupid posts and topics that are all about you, have no relevence to anything or about something you've already posted before.

DeathNote_Holder said:
everyone here hates me cuz im different. I really hate it here and the website im on is well better than this **** hole.

I don't hate you, I don't even know you....I just know some people get irritated by you, and I can sort of see why at times. Hate is such a strong term, let's just move on from that one.

If you hate it...well stop posting. You are here of your own free will. As for finding a better website, then, great, I'm happy you're happy. We're happy here, you're happy there, everybody is happy, it's all good.

Sy pretty much said exactly what I was going to say. People dislike you because of threads like these.

You should have been banned long ago. Good riddance.

Sy said:
People don't 'hate' you because of how different you'd like to think you are. They don't like that you keep making stupid posts and topics that are all about you, have no relevence to anything or about something you've already posted before.
What Sy said.

harkins said:
What harkins said.

I don't hate you, I just think you are self-obsessed and don't pay due attention to the feelings or thoughts of others. I know your full real name, partner's name, when you lost your virginity, which shows you like, which volume of death note you've read up to and so on. What do you know about me, or anyone else here?

You say a lot but aren't interested in what other people have to say in response, which makes it very difficult to communicate with you.

R

Ah, I hate it when people use the word "Hate" so loosely... but seriously, take your head out of your own ass, limit the random threads and the problem is solved ^^! It's all gooooood.

Two people have already explained why you are irritating in good detail. You are still not even trying to understand it. Why are refusing to exercise even the most basic kind of common sense?

You make posts which appear to make no sense to stir up trouble, then never respond to people when they question it. For example in the first "crappiest series" thread you posted that chobits sucked and is for perverts (what a nice insult to its fans) yet didn't say *why*, and have the same series listed as one of your own favourites. It doesn't make any sense to people and sounds like you're just trying to get people worked up on purpose.

R

I'd just like to ask how exactly do you think you're 'different' since you keep saying it so much? Is it because you claim to be goth? Grow up. This has nothing to with you being goth or anything like that and being goth doesn't make you 'different' anyway. In fact I find most so called goths to be more conformist than other people despite their protests that they're making individual statements.

You've been here less than a month and you've already racked up over 200 posts. Just be more careful with what you post about and no one have a problem. Settle it down or just leave. It's only a forum and by making a topic like this we're not going to give you sympathy, if you want that then take it to xanga.

DeathNote_Holder said:
You get irittated? wtf? its cuz i make different posts aint it? its just a flaming different subject aint it??
So you leaving or are you just fapping to the idea of people noticing you?

To be fair, right, everyone here is "different", we're anime fans, normally that means you don't exactly "blend" with the rest of the world. So saying to us that we're bitching because YOU'RE different is a bit of an odd one.

DeathNote_Holder said:
everyone here hates me cuz im different. I really hate it here and the website im on is well better than this **** hole.
You're right. You are different. You're a n00b and a troll.

Please let the door hit you on the way out.

1138001446925s-1.jpg

Sy said:
I'd just like to ask how exactly do you think you're 'different' since you keep saying it so much? Is it because you claim to be goth? Grow up. This has nothing to with you being goth or anything like that and being goth doesn't make you 'different' anyway. In fact I find most so called goths to be more conformist than other people despite their protests that they're making individual statements.

Not to mention that nobody here can tell she's a goth if she doesn't mention it constantly (and it's not like anime-liking goths are exactly unusual)...this is an anime forum on the internet, everyone here is "different" as the talking skull chap said.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back