I might leave this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rui said:
Sy said:
I'd just like to ask how exactly do you think you're 'different' since you keep saying it so much? Is it because you claim to be goth? Grow up. This has nothing to with you being goth or anything like that and being goth doesn't make you 'different' anyway. In fact I find most so called goths to be more conformist than other people despite their protests that they're making individual statements.

Not to mention that nobody here can tell she's a goth if she doesn't mention it constantly (and it's not like anime-liking goths are exactly unusual)...this is an anime forum on the internet, everyone here is "different" as the talking skull chap said.

R

I'll hear nothing said against most goths, the ones I've known have looked a bit odd but generally been very intelligent people, and great for a good old fashioned debate if you're into that kind of thing.

harkins is right. We should stop feeding her childish need for attention with stunts like this. Paul or melonpan should ban her, and that would be the end of it.

MrChom said:
I'll hear nothing said against most goths, the ones I've known have looked a bit odd but generally been very intelligent people, and great for a good old fashioned debate if you're into that kind of thing.

Eh I have nothing against goths at all :) though I tend to lump them in with "people" like every other group as it's too difficult to keep track of what I'm meant to refer to everyone as otherwise.

I don't even know if that's why DNH has such a persecution complex...maybe she's different because she's the only girl here? Or the only one from the West Country? Or the only one who drama llamas so aggressively? Or the only one who apparently hates her own favourite anime? Or the only one who isn't a raging pervert?

R

Rui said:
MrChom said:

Eh I have nothing against goths at all :) though I tend to lump them in with "people" like every other group as it's too difficult to keep track of what I'm meant to refer to everyone as otherwise.

I don't even know if that's why DNH has such a persecution complex...maybe she's different because she's the only girl here? Or the only one from the West Country? Or the only one who drama llamas so aggressively? Or the only one who apparently hates her own favourite anime? Or the only one who isn't a raging pervert?

R

how do u know she's the only girl here

u sure i'm not female? :p

Ryo Chan said:
how do u know she's the only girl here

u sure i'm not female? :p

I was being a tad sardonic - I'm female myself, not that she would know :)

R

WOMEN???!?! ON A FORUM?!?!?!? EXPRESSING OPINIONS?!?!?!?!

Why....why.....it's....but....

I will simply refer you to one of my favourite comedy sketches ever:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfu0aV1dkHw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfu0aV1dkHw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just like to say thank you to Rui, Citizen Geek and Sy who with their witty comments and answers to DNH's posts have had me laughing for days.
I've actually clicked on DNH's topics purely to see responses lol.
It's a shame to see the forum reduced to this, no one is picking on you DNH, it's just that your topics and responses lack detail or explanation and sometimes appear childish and definitely not "different", ignorent would be a better word as you ignore responses and do not explain your actions. Maybe you don't do it on purpose like people claim but surely you understand how people could perceive it that way. I have no idea or care as to how old you are etc but your responses and reactions seem like those of a 13 year old kid. Before you accuse everyone of being against you, so many have been patient and polite, i can't count the amount of times Rui has tried to sensibly explain certain points to you in a polite manner that have been ignored.
If you do infact stay, please just be more mature and people will get along with you fine, there's nothing worse than people slagging off something you like and not giving a reason why. I think that's where you've gone wrong, everyone likes an active poster but before you post just stop and think 'does anyone actually want/need to know this or is their already a topic similar?' and you'll be fine.

LukasROAR said:
Just like to say thank you to Rui, Citizen Geek and Sy who with their witty comments and answers to DNH's posts have had me laughing for days.
I've actually clicked on DNH's topics purely to see responses lol.
It's a shame to see the forum reduced to this, no one is picking on you DNH, it's just that your topics and responses lack detail or explanation and sometimes appear childish and definitely not "different", ignorent would be a better word as you ignore responses and do not explain your actions. Maybe you don't do it on purpose like people claim but surely you understand how people could perceive it that way. I have no idea or care as to how old you are etc but your responses and reactions seem like those of a 13 year old kid. Before you accuse everyone of being against you, so many have been patient and polite, i can't count the amount of times Rui has tried to sensibly explain certain points to you in a polite manner that have been ignored.
If you do infact stay, please just be more mature and people will get along with you fine, there's nothing worse than people slagging off something you like and not giving a reason why. I think that's where you've gone wrong, everyone likes an active poster but before you post just stop and think 'does anyone actually want/need to know this or is their already a topic similar?' and you'll be fine.
My thoughts are pretty much that. As was this, in regards to MrChom's link.
Over-education leads to ugliness, premature ageing and beard growth.
That certainly explains where I went wrong... :cry:

ClockworkGeek said:
harkins is right. We should stop feeding her childish need for attention with stunts like this. Paul or melonpan should ban her, and that would be the end of it.

And what about your need for attention, with your regular "I'm the only gay in the forum routine". Sorry just felt it needed to be said.

I do have to say Death Note Holders inability to string a simple sentence together in defence of her arguments is a little grating. There are some reasonable posts and then at other times it is like someone else has taken over her account that is set of waging a trolling and flaming war.

As for being a Goth I have been a Goth for nearly 20 years and have yet to feel the need to announce it any thread (except one related to music), as I don’t feel that it's relevant to me liking anime. Typing in a forum you really don’t need to know these things your personality should come through in your typing.

Maybe she is putting this information out there hoping someone will relate and talk to her, though I feel she is going about it the wrong way.

Paul or melonpan should ban her, and that would be the end of it.

I think banning her is a bit extreme. She just needs to realise what it is that she's doing to cause so much negativity towards her. If (and I stress 'if') she manages to do that, then it's all good.

ryuzaki said:

I think banning her is a bit extreme. She just needs to realise what it is that she's doing to cause so much negativity towards her. If (and I stress 'if') she manages to do that, then it's all good.

I agree, a ban is far too extreme, it's not like she's severely insulted someone. She can't be banned purely for being annoying because by the sounds of it, thats who she is. She just needs to learn how to post properly without annoying people, spamming, flaming. Then everyone can get along i'm sure.

LukasROAR said:
ryuzaki said:

I agree, a ban is far too extreme, it's not like she's severely insulted someone. She can't be banned purely for being annoying because by the sounds of it, thats who she is. She just needs to learn how to post properly without annoying people, spamming, flaming. Then everyone can get along i'm sure.

yeah i've been trying to get people banned for being annoying for years

and CG is still here *i kid ;)*

Dracos said:
And what about your need for attention, with your regular "I'm the only gay in the forum routine". Sorry just felt it needed to be said.

You are a moron. A complete and utter moron. I know your kind; the kind that gets offended at the mere existence of an openly gay person. The only time I've ever brought up the issue of my sexual orientation is in topics that specifically relate to it (I didn't even make the sexual orientation thread, and you'd know that if you weren't being such a homophobic idiot).

I always knew you had a nasty streak in you, but this is something else altogether. I'm not even going to ask you to point to a thread where I brought up my sexual orientation where it wasn't relevant, because I know you won't be able to do it. Like I said: you are a total, utter, complete moron. You have a lot of growing up to do, moron. Just to be clear: Dracos, you are a homophobic moron and deserve your status as a nobody who only posts in "bought today" threads. Your kind make me sick to my stomach. Forget what I said about DeathNote_Holder, at least she's not a homophobic liar; ban Dracos instead. This forum needs less nasty, disgusting posters like you, you absolute moron.

People say I make this place less friendly: just look at Dracos' disgusting behaviour. Is that the kind of atmosphere AUKN wants? I didn't think so, but the fact he's just gotten away with that kind of crap makes me wonder.

Sorry to inflict this on everyone else, but Dracos (being the mentally challenged, homophobic loser he is) has just exposed himself as the kind of person I abhor and I could type a thousand more words about how disgusted I am by his attitude, but I'll leave it there.

CitizenGeek said:
Dracos said:

You are a moron. A complete and utter moron. I know your kind; the kind that gets offended at the mere existence of an openly gay person. The only time I've ever brought up the issue of my sexual orientation is in topics that specifically relate to it (I didn't even make the sexual orientation thread, and you'd know that if you weren't being such a homophobic idiot).

I always knew you had a nasty streak in you, but this is something else altogether. I'm not even going to ask you to point to a thread where I brought up my sexual orientation where it wasn't relevant, because I know you won't be able to do it. Like I said: you are a total, utter, complete moron. You have a lot of growing up to do, moron. Just to be clear: Dracos, you are a homophobic moron and deserve your status as a nobody who only posts in "bought today" threads. Your kind make me sick to my stomach. Forget what I said about DeathNote_Holder, at least she's not a homophobic liar; ban Dracos instead. This forum needs less nasty, disgusting posters like you, you absolute moron.

People say I make this place less friendly: just look at Dracos' disgusting behaviour. Is that the kind of atmosphere AUKN wants? I didn't think so, but the fact he's just gotten away with that kind of crap makes me wonder.

Sorry to inflict this on everyone else, but Dracos (being the mentally challenged, homophobic loser he is) has just exposed himself as the kind of person I abhor and I could type a thousand more words about how disgusted I am by his attitude, but I'll leave it there.

No offence but, I dont think he was really being Homophobic there, he just said he finds it annoying "With your regular routine". Can you give us some real evidence that he IS homophobic? I dont think he is, and I certainly dont think your responce is called for. Theres only one phrase for the responce; Over Reaction.

If I did impose my homosexuality on people, then he would be justified in saying that. But I don't, and he would never be able to show that. Believe me, I know his kind: he's homophobic and as such is outraged that gay people exist, and even more outraged that they dare be open about it. So he makes up nonsense like this, as a way to express his homophobia in 'cceptable'terms. He is disgusting, and no one should be in any doubt that he is a homophobic moron.

Sure, maybe I overreacted a little but people like him make my blood boil and I won't appologies for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back