I am getting old!

Oh God, I'm 28 in about 3 weeks.. I've barely done anything! I'm only now on an HND course with plans to go on to a degree!

duoinchains said:
You youngsters.... :p

44 last time around, and 45 in about 7 weeks time.

In some ways I've 'grown-up' (job, house, partner) but in many ways I still feel young and carefree. I still enjoy doing many things I did when I was 20 (music/gigs, comics/anime) and just having fun.

Some good things come with age (more wealth and respect) and some not-so-good (gray hair, larger gut and more aches generally).
I'm soo young :p - I have to wait till the end of July before I hit 45 :lol:

This forum has always struck me as having a nice age range in its posters (both regular and less frequent). Particular high-five to my fellow 30-something night-worker from Birmingham though, not a demographic I expected to get above one member any time soon!

I'm going to be 27 in June and haven't done anything with my life.

I don't feel as old as I am. I see on facebook people I went to school with now all have jobs and are married and have kids....I don't feel old enough for all that stuff yet. Maybe it's because I have no desire to ever get married or have kids but whenever I think about it, I feel like I am still a teenager and i'm all 'ewwww no' :p

Or maybe that is my aspie side.

Whatever it is, I don't think I will start worrying about my age until I get so old I struggle to watch anime or play games. That is when I need to be worried! :p

Back