Hullo!

kiraxkuin

Anime Limited Representative
Industry Representative
*Gasp* I too was trappe--I mean worked in retail for 5 years once upon a time *hugs*. You do tend to become immune to the nagging!

Welcome 😸😸😸😸😸
A fellow sufferer, hurrah! :D I was a supervisor at CeX before I started working here so it was a constant mix of nagging and "can I speak with your MAN-ager". More or less indifferent to it now 'cause if I wasn't I'd probably blind myself from all the eye-rolling.

Thank you! :3

A fellow sufferer, hurrah! :D I was a supervisor at CeX before I started working here so it was a constant mix of nagging and "can I speak with your MAN-ager". More or less indifferent to it now 'cause if I wasn't I'd probably blind myself from all the eye-rolling.

Thank you! :3
You could just have refused to serve them and told them to get out. That could have been fun. (Yes, I’d be terrible at working that kind of job - I would refuse to serve everyone)

kiraxkuin

Industry Representative
You could just have refused to serve them and told them to get out. That could have been fun. (Yes, I’d be terrible at working that kind of job - I would refuse to serve everyone)
I think that would maybe spiral out of control as I'd also get to the point of refusing to serve everyone xD
Turns out a simple "I'm as good as it gets - it's me or nothing." works wonders

I think that would maybe spiral out of control as I'd also get to the point of refusing to serve everyone xD
Turns out a simple "I'm as good as it gets - it's me or nothing." works wonders
It always surprises me how self entitled customers can be in that kind of position. Don’t that get if they annoy whoever’s talking to them/serving them/whatever the case may be then said person really isn’t going to do much to help?

kiraxkuin

Industry Representative
It always surprises me how self entitled customers can be in that kind of position. Don’t that get if they annoy whoever’s talking to them/serving them/whatever the case may be then said person really isn’t going to do much to help?
You would think, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: