Hullo!

kiraxkuin

Anime Limited Representative
Industry Representative
Signed up last December and never bothered to make an introduction... ^_^;

Hi! I'm Lauren, I'm 23, and I work at Anime Limited (got a customer query, order problems, etc., you'll more than likely be chatting with me).

I tend to keep to myself and just read through the forums, but I will probably chime in once in a blue moon. More than happy to chat here and there though!

kiraxkuin

Industry Representative
You worked that long in retail? Do you have some kind of self punishment thing going on? I’m willing to bet it was quite aggravating at times.
I sure did! Most of that time was spent at CeX as well, so you can make that decision for yourself on whether that was self-inflicted punishment...
Aggravating would be a slight understatement :rolleyes:

kiraxkuin

Industry Representative
So @kiraxkuin do you prefer anime/manga etc? And what are some of your favourites?
I've always preferred watching anime over reading manga, more out of convenience (which is weird since I'm a book fiend). Turns out when you work in a job like this, you don't get much time to watch anime xD

My favourites are a bit all over the place... I love Ouran, Yuri!!! ON ICE, Mirai Nikki, Kakegurui, Erased, Anohana, etc etc. I tend to jump between slice of life series and gory horrors - there's no in-between.