Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wallets

• Hard Drive

• Other

• Total voters
Lot of older stuff and singles are in large CD "wallets", with the boxes and packaging in the shed. Some less nice looking boxsets are in a cupboard, some older R2J DVDs are on top of a bookshelf and the rest is stacked up along the wall. I really should get some shelving.

Chaz said:
sanji no 1 said:
didnt know you could fit anime in wallets
They mean the actual DVD/BR into the plastic sleeves in dvd folders/containers. Then put the DVD/BR cases elsewhere (in loft, garage, bin...)
http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/2369/1636/ ... type=genre
^
That's one example, but most use one that's like a messenger bag with sleeves in.
Imagine trying to fit a disk where the pound coins are kept...
Personally use ones that fit the paper bits in as well, otherwise no space is saved eg
http://www.slappa.co.uk/9090hardbodypro ... kwave.aspx
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000 ... ss_product

I've got rid of all the singles boxes and any other boxes that were not epic enough to be kept. I'm considering one of those large DJ like cases that holds loads of dvds.

I keep the covers in a file as well.

I store my DVDs in my chimney.

I kid you not. What was originally a fireplace became a shelving unit after some renovation works.

Boxes, wallet and hard drive. Don't see the point in having them on a shelf (dust keeping, perhaps). For commodity I'd go for wallets (i.e. to find the DVDs faster). I'd say the ideal is to put the cases inside boxes and throw the box somewhere (another room), and keep the DVDs on wallets. But currently I'm just sticking them on boxes as they arrive.
Buy the DVD but keep watching the fansub is what I normally do so where I keep the DVDs doesn't really matter.

memorium said:
i stick mine in the wardrobe, which is the closest thing i have to a shelf at the moment
lol same here i have two wardrobes in my room where all my cloths should be but they are now used to store my anime and video games.

I bit simple but it's just a shelf that's about 2 yards long on my internal wall, depths about 61/2 inchs so I can fit box sets and standards up there quite nicely.

you forgot - "pile excessivly ontop of bookcase due to lack of space, so if anyone knocks it, the whole lot will tumble and fall."

When I moved, 2/4 of my boxes were manga, and 1/4 was anime.
I keep my manga on a bookshelf, although it's now over-flowing, need to buy another one. With anime...single DVDs are kept on racks, although THEY'RE now overflowing. Boxsets are kept piled up around said DVD racks, and in the little compartments under my bed.

Ryu Shoji said:
When I moved, 2/4 of my boxes were manga, and 1/4 was anime.
I keep my manga on a bookshelf, although it's now over-flowing, need to buy another one. With anime...single DVDs are kept on racks, although THEY'RE now overflowing. Boxsets are kept piled up around said DVD racks, and in the little compartments under my bed.

A true anime/manga fan

You have more anime/manga than you do clothes :p congratz

hopeful_monster said:
Here's a pic of all my DVD's, most of which are anime

Nice crate of Grolsh :thumb: I personally have a crate of carlsberg next to my bed. But if Grolsh was available i would buy a crate of it instead :thumb:

hopeful_monster sleeps atop his discs, it seems. A king-sized bed, no less.
I am intrigued by your small "ED ARF" collection.

Tachi- said:
hopeful_monster said:
Here's a pic of all my DVD's, most of which are anime

Nice crate of Grolsh :thumb: I personally have a crate of carlsberg next to my bed. But if Grolsh was available i would buy a crate of it instead :thumb:
Actually drink single malt whiskey, that box is full of wires and power cords from the move.

Back