Hot or Not

Misato is the sex bomb, but Asuka's a hot 2nd in NGE.

blacklagoonsawyergaming.jpg

Black Lagoon - Sawyer taking it easy, and...
blacklagoonsawyercleani.jpg

"Sawyer the cleaner" at work.

ilmaestro said:
I still agree that there is something a little weird about Sawyer.
You'd think that by now people would be able to look past the fact that someone needs to talk through an electrolarynx, or that they cut people up with a chainsaw for a living.

I do not approve of cutesy-Sawyer, Chaz. Clare's alright. Not seen the series yet so I can't really comment. She looks pretty tough but I dunno... something about her just doesn't do it for me. Not crazy enough perhaps...

haruharaharuko.png

Not particularly, but then lingerie has never done it for me. I don't know what the hell people see in stockings and suspenders, give me a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of bikini briefs any day. And jumpsuits. Mmm. Jumpsuits.

keikei.png

See? I'm so totally a lesbian I'm beyond redemption.

A woman in an anime shirt can be "Ding-Dong!" worthy aswell but to say lingerei does nothing for you D:... Well to each their own!

Uhmm I'm a bit indecisive, I'll just say hot

a10530.jpg

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Uhmm I'm a bit indecisive, I'll just say hot
Right answer. Normally I'd be willing to accept someone else's judgement, but slighting Kei may have led me to hunt you down and slap you personally.

Why is nobody else participating in this shallow objectification any more?

Hah, I dunno, I will get back involved I guess, the thread just seemed to die in general and it just seemed like EFFORT to find pictures to post if hardly anyone was participating. Vicious circle, I guess.

Back