Hot or Not

The characters do have a very strange feeling of being more "real" than a lot of shows, I will say. Glad I wasn't wrong about Kon, anyway. ^_^

lol, Ryo.

Stu - I don't really think she's as good looking as a couple of the other characters from that series, but the way she's holding her swimsuit on is working for me. Hot.

Next entry especially for Stu, because if you disown the 80s, you disown two of the greatest character designers of all time:

moe206631620sample.jpg

Stuart-says-yes said:

With the quote
"Not as Planned"

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:
Next entry especially for Stu, because if you disown the 80s, you disown two of the greatest character designers of all time.

I was rather hasty in saying what has been said.

Hasn't heard much Calvin Harris

anyhow Stu I'll say a "probably" to your previous pick. She just looks odd in a magical girl getup

247412-1280461662812_super.jpg

Absolutely hot!

The most subtle entry of the three characters from the current To Aru Majustu no Index arc that will grace this thread eventually:

to20aru20majutsu20no20i.jpg

Aww, Kiyama's breasts aren't really that big, you've been deceived!

For your picture Not, because I hate girls with tiny breasts. Wait, who am I kidding, I just don't like Ritsu, lol. :p

Index theme continues:

to20aru20majutsu20no20i.jpg

Good lad. Although I'm not a massive fan of demonizations, so I'm gonna have to say Not. :(

And saving the best of the Index entries until last:

Animu chics in Bikini's don't really do much for me, call me gay but they're far sexier when wearing some clothes (depending on what the clothes are)

Here's something different, a cosplayer of everyone's favourite Bleach female :D

3809%20-%20Bleach%20Matsumoto%20rangiku_matsumoto.jpg

Back