HIDIVE Discussion Thread

Plus it nearly always resets the subs to Spanish or Portuguese when using Chromecast between episodes.
It's not Cromecast. It's an option called Mirroring on my TV and Screen Mirroring on my phone so basically what I see on my phone screen is on my TV (after a small delay). I guess it's similar to the Chromecast, but that just streams the media rather than the phone screen as far as I can work out?

Unfortunately some apps like the Sky Go one detect that the phone is being mirrored and don't allow it!

The wait for the PS4 app continues. I have quite a few shows like Revue Starlight and Land of the Lustrous that'd make for a good re-watch on the big screen so hopefully we can get some news soon.

It's not Cromecast. It's an option called Mirroring on my TV and Screen Mirroring on my phone so basically what I see on my phone screen is on my TV (after a small delay). I guess it's similar to the Chromecast, but that just streams the media rather than the phone screen as far as I can work out?

Unfortunately some apps like the Sky Go one detect that the phone is being mirrored and don't allow it!
Yeah, the Chromecast dongle will stream it itself using your phone as a remote if the app supports it. You can screen cast too, don't like doing that as the performance is extremely dependent upon your device.

The wait for the PS4 app continues. I have quite a few shows like Revue Starlight and Land of the Lustrous that'd make for a good re-watch on the big screen so hopefully we can get some news soon.
Yeah, I'm holding off on the backlog like Land of the Lustrous and Made in Abyss. The revues on Revue Starlight will be great on a bigger screen and seeing as they are being dubbed will add rewatch value. Most of the shows I've been watching from this year haven't been too action heavy like Mitsuboshi Colors, Tada-kun and Bloom into You, although Release the Spyce would be better on a bigger screen.

Again, the console with the least appeal to people who are in Japanese stuff. How much longer do I have to hook up the tablet to the TV?

Also easier to develop for, or at least isnā€™t as difficult as Sony is meant to be.
Much easier app wise. As long as it is built as a Universal Windows Platform app and supports 64bit processors it can run on the Xbox One if the platform is enabled. This is why the Xbox version of Kodi is a beta build of its next version.

Just signed up myself and added a profile for me and my girlfriend. So far when ive watched it the subtitles change colour when they want and are higher up the screen than im used to but its manageable but my girlfriend watching the same thing has subtitles literally in the middle of the screen which looks terrible and obviously blocks out the show. Is this a known bug or is there a way to fix it? Also i tried reporting it by using the contact box but nothing actually happens when you click send so i cant even report it haha.

Just signed up myself and added a profile for me and my girlfriend. So far when ive watched it the subtitles change colour when they want and are higher up the screen than im used to but its manageable but my girlfriend watching the same thing has subtitles literally in the middle of the screen which looks terrible and obviously blocks out the show. Is this a known bug or is there a way to fix it? Also i tried reporting it by using the contact box but nothing actually happens when you click send so i cant even report it haha.
You can change the position and colour of the subtitles in your preferences.

I only signed up because they said they would have a Roku app released in 2018, and they had the $3.99 per month for 2 years special for the service. ... so it's 2019 now, and Roku nowhere in sight, so I guess I'll soon drop my sub. I need to subsidize the Netflix price increase, lol...

Back