Hi

KevinB

Brigade Leader
I am new-ish around here (but I have been lurking for a while)

I have been watching anime on and off for years, since anime was being shown on the sci-fi channel in the evening. I have watched Paranoid Agent, Death Note, the first two series of Naruto, and Bleach, all of the Studio Ghibli films, the Read or Die OVA, Steam Boy, Origin: Spirts of the Past.

My to watch pile currently contains Trigun, Rumbling Hearts, Full Metal Panic, She: The Ultimate Weapon, Read or Die TV series, Gunslinger Girl, Serial Experiments: Lain.

I have read all of the Love Hina Manga, and I am currently reading Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket. As and when I can afford new volumes, helped by Forbidden Planet's 3 for 2 offer.

I will hopefully see some of you tommorow at the London Expo.

Kevin.

Hello and welcome.
Love Hina Manga is great, nice choice ^^, I'm currently reading Negima at the moment, if you haven't already look into it.

Paranoia Agent and Death Note? WELCOME!

Check out Trigun soon man. I just finished it a few hours ago- it's great.

JamesX said:
Hello and welcome.
Love Hina Manga is great, nice choice ^^, I'm currently reading Negima at the moment, if you haven't already look into it.

Negima looks interesting, and I have just added it to my list of things to look for tomorrow. ( Why do I keep trying to spell tomorrow with two m and one r?)

Spyro201 said:
Paranoia Agent and Death Note? WELCOME!

Check out Trigun soon man. I just finished it a few hours ago- it's great.

It is currently towards the top of the pile, but whether it stays there after tomorrow (did it agin!) I am not sure.

Chaos said:
Lots of quality stuff in your list... Welcome here mate!

Thanks, I finally got round to posting a while after your proding.

I am now off to bed so I can be up at the crack of dawn to get a train up to London, in the morning.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Nice to meet a few of you at the Expo.

I will certainly get through all the anime I bought, but it may take me quite a while.

Belated Welcome to the Fourms Kev. I'm jealouse that you got to go to the Expo! DX Wish I could have done. London is just so far for me. ¬_¬

Back