hi

vicki

Completely Average High School Student
Hi everyone i'm Vicki and i'm new to the forums.
i'm 16 years old and i live in Lancashire.
my favourite animes are tsubasa chronicle, fruits basket and full metal alchemist
my favourite manga is full moon wo sagashite (asits the only one i've read fully ^^)

so thats me :D

Welcome to the forums vicki. It's always nice to see new members, and you've got some pretty solid anime choices too. I hope enjoy it here and post lots ^^ If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forums Vicki!

If you liked the Fruits Basket anime series you'd probably like the manga too - it carries on the story for longer than the anime does!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

ConcreteBadger said:
If you liked the Fruits Basket anime series you'd probably like the manga too - it carries on the story for longer than the anime does!
i think i'll start to read the manga soon because i really want to find out what happened after the anime and ive heard that there are other members of the zodic introduced in it too.

Hey, welcome to the forums.
Ive seen FMA, great series. Haven't seen or intend to see Fruits Basket.
Welcome again Vicki!

vicki said:
ConcreteBadger said:
i think i'll start to read the manga soon because i really want to find out what happened after the anime and ive heard that there are other members of the zodic introduced in it too.
*Sigh* The only bad thing about the manga is that you have to wait until Tokyopop release more before you can read on... In Japan the series is around 19 volumes, I think - and the US has 13 out, and I believe the TV series only used up to about volume 6, so there is a load story more to tell.

Now, all this doesn't sound too bad, except that, at the rate of one new book being released every three months in English, I'll be old and frail by the time they finish bringing it over here...

But anyway, the manga is far better than the TV series. You get to meet all the other members of the Zodiac, and the "love story" gets more intense ^__^ Listen to the Badger and go and buy it now...

Back