Hi all!

Cathe

Great Teacher
Hi!

I'm Cathe. I'm a big anime and gaming geek. I love both my 360 and PS3. I actually just dusted off my PS2 so I could play Suikoden 5 again :)

My favourite anime series in no particular order are:

• Ranma 1/2
    Azumanga Daioh
    InuYasha
    Junjo Romantica
    Sengoku Basara
    Hetalia
    Naruto
    Maria Holic

I've just finished a degree at University so my days are spent lounging around until I find work. I also cosplay and started attending anime conventions as of last year.

Ok I think I covered everything there!

Hi again :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Cathe. What was your degree in if I may inquire?

Nice list of anime there - I am also a fan of Ranma 1/2, Azumanga Daioh, InuYasha and (to a lesser degree) Naruto while Sengoku Basara is on my to watch list.

I have yet to play Suikoden 5 - how does it compare to the first 2?

My degree is in Forensic Anthropology :eek:

As to how 5 compares to the first two, I haven't played the first. I've played 2, 4 and 5. 2 will always be the better game, simply because it was the better game first. 5 stands miles high above 4 though. If possible check it out on some review sites and see what people have been saying.

Edit: It's a silent 'e'. I spell it that way because of an online game I play. The name 'Cath' used to be semi-censored. For some reason whenever my friends said my name, it would appear as 'Cat*'. It was rather annoying and i'm not a big fan of my full name, Catherine. So I simply added the next letter along but don't pronounce it when saying it :)

Cathe said:
My degree is in Forensic Anthropology

Sounds like a useful degree to get. Hope it helps you find a good job soon (for the record my degree is in Economics).

Cathe said:
As to how 5 compares to the first two, I haven't played the first. I've played 2, 4 and 5. 2 will always be the better game, simply because it was the better game first. 5 stands miles high above 4 though. If possible check it out on some review sites and see what people have been saying.

Suikoden 5 is on my (long) list of games to play. I own (and have played several times) Suikoden 1 & 2 though.

Back