Hey *waves*

Orthus

Completely Average High School Student
Well after trying to think of a decent name and all, for an account for these forums, I discovered I already had a account from 2006. Which was used for a little while and completely forgotten about it seems...

So I guess that means I have returned o_0, even though I posted barely more than a dozen posts so no one would even know me LOL.

Anyways. Putting that aside.

Hi. My name is Orthus (20's me, apparently had a mythology thing going on at the time), I'm in my late 30's now (eeek) from around the London area. Unfortunately I literally know nobody who likes anime. My missus who used to watch it, has not done so in years due to work load and kiddies. So I'm bereft of people to chat with on the subject of anime and various things.

Other interests of mine include:
Gaming on PS4 & PC, mainly RPG's, JRPG's, SRPG's and FPS.
Sci-fi and fantasy novels, TV and films.
Recently got into reading light novels, find the alternative world genre which dominates a bit hit and miss mostly.

So I'm hoping I have found a nice place to chat and chill.

... Orthus

Welcome! If you decide you want a new name, let one of us admins (with the red banners) know, and I'm sure we can sort something out :)

Welcome (back) ^^

Haha, no worries dude, I'll be 31 on Thursday, age isn't an issue when you appreciate an art form :) I hope you're able to re-kindle your passion with like-minded folk - I'm new here myself and it's exactly why I joined. Everyone's been really nice too :)

See you round!

Welcome (back) ^^

Haha, no worries dude, I'll be 31 on Thursday, age isn't an issue when you appreciate an art form :) I hope you're able to re-kindle your passion with like-minded folk - I'm new here myself and it's exactly why I joined. Everyone's been really nice too :)

See you round!

Hiya AyaMachi, my email is bad as it only just informed me I had replies in this thread. Bad email, bad. Happy birthday (even though it's a bit late)

Hopefully see you around also :)

Welcome (back) Orthos! I just joined recently myself. As Aya inferred, there's people of all ages in this forum - I'll soon be 57 and I love anime, at least the more serious genres of anime. I didn't start watching anime until I was over 50; my two teenage daughters got me hooked on it back then, actually. I watch way more anime than I do live action films anymore, and I've even gotten a few friends in their 60's and 70's into anime as well.

Welcome (back) Orthos! I just joined recently myself. As Aya inferred, there's people of all ages in this forum - I'll soon be 57 and I love anime, at least the more serious genres of anime. I didn't start watching anime until I was over 50; my two teenage daughters got me hooked on it back then, actually. I watch way more anime than I do live action films anymore, and I've even gotten a few friends in their 60's and 70's into anime as well.

That brings a smile to my face :)

Hiya AyaMachi, my email is bad as it only just informed me I had replies in this thread. Bad email, bad. Happy birthday (even though it's a bit late)

Hopefully see you around also :)

Hey dude, thanks so much ^^ And hey, it's no problem - technology can be stubborn at the best of times!

This ^. Anime knows no bounds; it can be appreciated by anyone as far as I'm concerned ^^

That brings a smile to my face :)

GwG brings a smile to everyone's face, she's cool ;)

Back