Hello!!

Peachy

Bumpkin
Umm Hi!
I'm really bad at these so i'll start off by saying my names Dannielle [or Danni ..whatever you prefer] ...I'm from Plymouth/Cornwall, i'm 22 & shock horror, i love anime :O

Been watching anime for years but only really the stuff that got released over here, but in the last 12 months i've started venturing further, which has turnt me into an even bigger anime fangirl ..

So yeah, hi all :)

Welcome to the forum.

I see you like Lady Vengeance which is cool. More of an Old Boy chap myself but at least you like Korean cinema shows you're cool.

Get involved and enjoy yourself.

Genkina Hito - Thank you :D I love Korean cinema, its probably my favourite kind of film. Oldboy is brilliant, then again anything by Chan-wook Park usually is.

stuart-says-yes - Most things really, the only things that don't really interest me are sport ones but i should really give it a go. If its ok to post this sort of link here, then check it all out here - http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dannielle - Saves me writing it.
I've not read alot of Manga, only Elfen Lied & Zettai Kareshi i've finished. Currently in the middle of Negima which i'm enjoying. I don't really know what ones to read though, its one reason i signed up here :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay here Dannielle.

Oldboy is such a great movie, I think the last Korean film I watched was The good, The Bad and The Weird which is a awesome Spaghetti Western.

Kieli is a good two volume story you can check out, Solanin and Not Simple are great one volume manga's. Those three I can definitely recommended.

Yo, welcome to the forums Danni.

Careful with Negima, I'm collecting it myself, and I'm up-to-date now with the western releases - at vol. 27 atm and still going strong. lol Good story though.

I'm a mixed anime/manga fan, but depending on the genre (action vs story), I go for which I'd enjoy most on that certain media. I like my manga most though.

Well, I'll cya around. :)

welcome to the forums Dannielle! :)

Another Negima fan as well! I quite like that myself, even though i haven't been up to date with it recently, Love Hina is fantastic as well

i hope you have a nice stay :)

Welcome to the forum! I can heartily second stu's recommendation of Urasawa Naoki, the greatest manga author of the modern era. Other things I would particularly recommend are Genshiken, Onani Master Kurosawa (DO NOT underestimate this based on the title), Azumanga Daioh, xxxHOLIC.

Welcome to the forums Danni. Hope you enjoy your stay.

As memorium said, Love Hina would be a good bet. It is by the same author of Negima (Ken Akamatsu).

Other manga I would recommend are Fruits Basket, His & Her Circumstances, Yotsuba, Azumanga Daioh, xxxHolic, Genshiken, Gunsmith Cats and Battle Angel Alita.

If you like Korean films, have you seen The Host and I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK?

Sorry for the late reply, been SO busy >.<

Thanks for all of the manga reccommandations, i will surely be checking them out! :D

Reevothemusefan - I love that film, its got everything :D suoer enjoyable!

mangaman74 - Yup, i have. I adore I'm a Cyborg & The Host is such a good monster movie <3

Greetings Dannielle. Hope your finding the forums to your liking? ^__^

I apologize for the late hello but I too have been a busy bee. See you around the threads.

Greeting from almighty God.

I'm newbie here from denver,.

Its my plaesure to meet you guys.

hope we can have a great time here.

and i'm looking forward to a good relationship with you guys.

You missed the most obvious unfunny joke, Ayarse: questioning if I'd embraced my true gender by making the thread itself. Poor form, considering you saw my real name, once.

Back