Hello

takesalotta112

Completely Average High School Student
hi my name is takesalotta112 and i like all sorts of anime and i work with my mate devilrules666 and he says that its a good place.

who the hells this noob? lets flame him for being new!

lol i joke, welcome to the forums boyo, mostly friendly people here.

Whats your favourite show then?

my fav animes

Hey yeah i am new to this lol. My favourite animes are Code Geass, Girls Bravo, Darker then Black and others along those lines. I grew up on the classics though like Fist of the north star, ninga scrolls shadow skills and of course cyber city. What animes and advice can I get to get the most out this forum? o yea its nice to be hear lol

Re: my fav animes

takesalotta112 said:
Hey yeah i am new to this lol. My favourite animes are Code Geass, Girls Bravo, Darker then Black and others along those lines. I grew up on the classics though like Fist of the north star, ninga scrolls shadow skills and of course cyber city. What animes and advice can I get to get the most out this forum? o yea its nice to be hear lol

ninga scrolls eh? must be new :p

Code Geass, instant Kudos for that.

Darker Than Black fan is always a good thing! You're damn lucky you got to watch something this great right off the bat. My first experiences were stuff like Trinity Blood and Chrono Crusade, and I admit that they're not exactly quality titles; at least nothing near DTB.

Yo! Tiz always nice to be invited to a forums by a friend, as you know it's gonna be easier to gel with people with similar tastes. :)

If you have ever considered signing up for Crunchyroll, there may be a few shows on there you may take interest of (if you like subs). I'm enjoying Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao (Demon King Damao), so I recommend that for a fantasy/comedy/ecchi title.
But there's plenty around anyways.

Well, enjoy your stay - hope we can help you out.

hey dude glad to see that u have stepped onto the forum. like i said just enjoy urself! by the way remeber when i said i was having trouble with getting the discs out of my code geass boxset? i am having wrestling with it as i speak! see u at work tomorrow!

Lol i think u need to get a new case for it devilrules! Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao sounds interesting I definitely have to check out crunchyroll to see what it has thanks chaz.
Sometimes it's hard finding a good anime because theirs so many out their and your bound to watch some standard ones first so I was happy my friend told me about Darker Then Black or i don't think I would have watched it.
p.s. I meant ninga scroll not ninga scrolls :roll:

Ichiban ... was good. But his season has a better. Sinceerely ., I'm too dru nk to find the name, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Aw SeasonL: 3 months.

In Japan, anime is released every 3 months, usually . You'll learn about t eventual;ly unless someone's already taught you. Don't rush though! Anime is a massive universe; much like hollywood.

Are you looking for someone to translate what a drunkard said? In that case look no further.

Demon King was a good anime, but this season has a better anime in that category: Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
Anime follow the seasons (3 months), so you can expect to find lots of new anime every 3 months.

Back