Hello, Konnichiwa!

Hazel

Completely Average High School Student
Its great to see a forum discussing UK news and releases.

I'm 21, studying East Asian Art History at University in London. I've been learning Japanese for a year but my grammer is quite bad! @_@

After watching anime for about 3 years, some of my favourites are: Ergo Proxy, Mushishi, Blood+, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Ebichu, Serial Experiments Lain, BLAME!, Genshiken, Monster, Kamichu...

I really like cute things, violent things, and erm funny things...bit vague i know ><.

So...erm... "Hello" *waves*

Welcome to the forums

Dont worry, the grammar used by some here isnt exactly perfect either, and that's just their english, never mind their japanese.

Have fun!

Welcome to the forums Hazel :)

Hazel said:
After watching anime for about 3 years, some of my favourites are: Ergo Proxy, Mushishi, Blood+, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Ebichu, Serial Experiments Lain, BLAME!, Genshiken, Monster, Kamichu...

Those are all in my favourites besides Ebichu, BLAME! and Kamichu which I've not seen yet :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forums. i've been working at japanese myself, but still only getting very little done..only because of exams..i should be able to work on it more after the 29th though. Enjoy your time here! :D

Welcome to the forums ^_^ I've only seen one of the animes you mentioned there and thats Serial Experiments Lain! I'm hoping to see Blood+ soon though :D

Welcome to the forums! Good to see a fellow fan of Mushishi, Monster and Lain. As the boss guy says, your taste in anime is excellent. :D

Back