• Don't miss your chance to choose your favourite anime, manga, and light novels for the Anime UK News Reader's Choice Awards 2018! Be sure to cast your vote and make your voice heard!

Hello all

FLCL, Excel Saga and Baka & Test. Nice Choices.

I recomend giving these a try if you haven't seen them yet.

Black Lagoon
Drifters!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
Interviews with Monster Girls
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

@Denny Fisher Ah the other Bubblegum Crisis series, I also like full series where possible which is why I'm upgrading Nadesico.

FLCL, Excel Saga and Baka & Test. Nice Choices.

I recomend giving these a try if you haven't seen them yet.

Black Lagoon
Drifters!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
Interviews with Monster Girls
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
I enjoy Fate/Stay and Fate/Zero. I also have the game with fan translation patch. Never got around to Fullmetal Alchemist or Attack on Titan but they are on my to do list :)

Also are you watching it in English or in Japanese?
I actually alternated for the first four episodes and ended up on the english dub for the rest when I thought it was good enough. When a show has a lot of episodes like a Shonen typically does I prefer the comfort of my lounge tv. The exception so far is Gundam since I favour the subs much more.

I actually alternated for the first four episodes and ended up on the english dub for the rest when I thought it was good enough. When a show has a lot of episodes like a Shonen typically does I prefer the comfort of my lounge tv. The exception so far is Gundam since I favour the subs much more.
The English dub is one of the best anime has to offer imo so good choice! Even though FMAB is technically a shounen it doesn’t drag fights out too long and has a very deep lore and brilliant world-building. You’re in for a ride!