Haruhi Season 2 soon enough?

Arbalest said:
SundayMorningCall said:
Arbalest said:
So this gets a second revival from me.

It seems that KyoAni have decided to go the film route for Disappearance, as they have the film planned for it next year:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... d-for-2010

My hopes this time are that they don't muck this up. They've already shot themselves in the foot with Endless Eight, so they need to work their way back up if they want the popularity they had previously. When i think on it though, perhaps a film adaptation of the novel maybe a better idea, but i would've preferred it in this series instead of the hellish system they had up.

1) OH MY GAH!

2) this is the important one, is there ANY chance this will get a UK cinema or DVD/Blu-Ray release?

Its only more or less announced so any info won't appear for a good while. Erm chances are japan will get both yeah, for us on the other hand, tough to say. I doubt we'd get a cinema release at all, but blu ray possibly.(would say more, but gotta leave uni)

okay, thanks, im hoping it will get a blu-ray release here, be cool if season 2 gets DVD or Blu-Ray release here too.

SundayMorningCall said:
Arbalest said:
SundayMorningCall said:
Arbalest said:
So this gets a second revival from me.

It seems that KyoAni have decided to go the film route for Disappearance, as they have the film planned for it next year:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... d-for-2010

My hopes this time are that they don't muck this up. They've already shot themselves in the foot with Endless Eight, so they need to work their way back up if they want the popularity they had previously. When i think on it though, perhaps a film adaptation of the novel maybe a better idea, but i would've preferred it in this series instead of the hellish system they had up.

1) OH MY GAH!

2) this is the important one, is there ANY chance this will get a UK cinema or DVD/Blu-Ray release?

Its only more or less announced so any info won't appear for a good while. Erm chances are japan will get both yeah, for us on the other hand, tough to say. I doubt we'd get a cinema release at all, but blu ray possibly.(would say more, but gotta leave uni)

okay, thanks, im hoping it will get a blu-ray release here, be cool if season 2 gets DVD or Blu-Ray release here too.

Yeah that'd be nice...so long as they don't include Endless Eight in the DVD's ;p

The DVD releases of Haruhi season 2 in Japan have had English subs included, so I would expect an eventual Blu-ray release of this movie to follow suit.

Back