Happy Sugar Life: Episode 1

Shadow Cat

Pokémon Master
Simulcast on Amazon Prime: Happy Sugar Life : Watch online now with Amazon Instant Video: Kana Hanazawa, Misaki Kuno, Yumiri Hanamori, Natsuki Hanae, Aya Suzaki, Keizo Kusakawa, Nobuyoshi Nagayama, Touko Machida: Amazon.co.uk

------------------------

What could possibly be more happy than finding someone who you truly love, that you want to protect them, support them, abduct them, murder for them... Wait, what?

I'm really looking forward to this show now, hopefully it manages to keep a level head and tell a story while being a bit messed up rather than just being messed up

Cannot wait for E2

----------------

Whats with Amazon getting messed up shows lol... Scums Wish, Magical Girl Site, Happy Sugar Life

Only difference is this show gives a pre-show warning for content, so either someone moaned about Magical Girl Site... or its worse

I enjoyed this! Didn't quite hit you over the head with it's darkness like Magical Girl Site did last season, it's more sparing with its use of bleak scenes, juxtaposing them with the cute, more SOL scenes to make them more effective. That ending certainly got me good, and I look forward to seeing more.

I really enjoyed this one as well. The bleak horror stories are things that I often find fascinating and I think it’ll be interesting to say the fallout of what happens

Definitely had the right level of crazy/edge compared to the first episode of Magical Girl Site, although that did calm down a bit and had an interesting plot with the admins.

I do wander what the plot will be bar Satou proving what a massive Yandere she is every week.

Back