Happy 2017 AUKN

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
PPrpKtk.jpg

Happy New Year Anime UK News!

2016 has come and gone, so 2017 is now here!

Happy New Year guys. What are your plans/aspirations etc?

2017 marks the year i get even closer to my dream of owning my own property! 16-18 month's of saving left (hopefully)!

I also have started working out and hitting the gym in the last month. My aim is to make that part of my life rather than "go to the gym to lose weight" thing.

Other than that, 2017 will also mark my unfortunate further shift away from buying physical releases (due to the previous paragraph) and the first time I'll likely dabble in simulcasts. I've already watched one show i want to buy physical (Denki-gai) and I'm sure I'll add many more to the backlog list for when i have more disposable income living in my own place.

2017 marks the year i get even closer to my dream of owning my own property! 16-18 month's of saving left (hopefully)!
Best of luck with that! I'm living the dream and complete the signing process for my own home in a few days time, so it's totally possible if I can do it!

Annual merriment to all!
If I can muster the courage and see to the administrative obstacles, I could possibly attend Otakon this year! To such an end, I'll need to bother some acquaintances overseas first.

Back