God of War II

Xelis

Hunter
Anyone got this, I never played the first, but this is a solid action game, with some really good puzzle and extremely good graphics.

I really want this, looks amazing but am waiting for someone like Hovis! to get it and post his verdict so I don't waste my money

Buy it now!

Most of the actual fighting is similar to the first one, but there are extra things that you can do like throwing projectiles back at the creatures that threw them (very useful for medusas'), and slowing down time.

The graphics are excellent. This last generation of PS2 games are almost up to the first generation of PS3 games.

It's epic in every way.

Ditchdigger said:
The graphics are excellent. This last generation of PS2 games are almost up to the first generation of PS3 games.

It's epic in every way.

Except for the whole 'HD' thing

jayme12345 said:
Ditchdigger said:

It's epic in every way.

Except for the whole 'HD' thing

Graphics are dodgey in places on my LCD HD ready screen, not as bad as FFXII though, that game looks s*** on it, all the jaggy edges...

I've still got a good old fashioned tv so it looks fine. The only problem I have with FFXII is that I now play it on the PS3 and the emulator is not quite up to playing the FMV.

Tessai said:
Its much easier than the first one (which was rock hard) but still awesome (but too short)

Not sure about the length as I haven't played it much only on instore machines, but I agree the gameplay is much much easier.

Back