Games you've played to Death

How to avoid a Blue Shell: The moment before it drops, use a mushroom. I do agree that Mario Kart Wii's AI can be a pain in the ****; but usually, I'm in suck a lead that a blue shell doesn't make me lose my position; or that I can quickly recover it. It's only when it happens just before the finish line that I want to choke something.

In regards to what games I play...

My Pokédex is Seen: 646 Own: 646

So er...yeah. I easily put more than 300 hours into each of my Pokémon games.

Joshawott said:
How to avoid a Blue Shell: The moment before it drops, use a mushroom. I do agree that Mario Kart Wii's AI can be a pain in the ****; but usually, I'm in suck a lead that a blue shell doesn't make me lose my position; or that I can quickly recover it. It's only when it happens just before the finish line that I want to choke something.

Exactly, but you need a mushroom on you and you need to assume that someone has a blue shell, so it ends up being a game of pure luck

memorium said:
Joshawott said:

Exactly, but you need a mushroom on you and you need to assume that someone has a blue shell, so it ends up being a game of pure luck

Or you can try to tactically drop a place to divert it.

Deus Ex, Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2, Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles. These are games that it is pointless for me to own, since I can play them in my head.

Without even thinking it would have to be Final Fantasy 7 for me closely behind would Metal gear solid 4. It barely takes me a week these days to beat both of those games, Final Fantasy 7 isnt as long as i remembered it.

Warriors Orochi 2. I love it but I played it so much when I was going for max achievements that I just can't load it up any more. I try and it just reminds me of when I was grinding proficiency points and it just depresses me now haha.

I've not played Smash Bro's for years! I bet they are collecting dust somewhere in my house...

I would was FF7, but considering it's a fairly big game in terms of Content vs Played time I think I played Phantasy Star Online I & II for the GC a hell of a lot more. Kind of want to play it right now actually.

Back