Games you can't wait to get!

Jayme said:
Major said:
I was gonna steal their sign...

Think of the wonders of having a big R in your house.

Now if you got the backwards Toys 'R' Us one. That'll be a different story.

My friend actualy got to have a wander round their offices whilst they were still working on GTA4. Everything was being kept a bit hush-hush. Then we found a bunch of people walking round Edinburgh with GTA4 shirts on, asking them if they worked for Rockstar to which they replied with an unsure; "Noooo?"

Yeah, I always though the sign would look killer on the wall abover my bed. Apprently they have more inside. o_O

Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Final Fantasy 4 (DS)

Who needs the PS3 or the XBox 360, nintendo have some awesome games coming out :)

This is going to be an expensive month:

31st August - Sam and Max episode 1
7th September - Medal of Honor Airbourne
21st September - Jon Woo's Stranglenhold

Just three more weeks till Warriors Orochi, I may have to bite someone.... >.< Two Worlds this week but my 360's become a 90 and is being repaired, sigh. The game of the year edition of Oblivion is also looking appetising.

Not even for Warhawk? That game is immense for anyone who has even a passing interest in shooters.......but then again im not used to the whole "im playing against humans not bots for a change" side of things.

GT5 Prologue: please stay free, please stay free, please stay free, please stay free, please stay free, please stay free!

Back