Games for the wii...

MONONOKE said:
The legend of zelda is one of my favourite series. The first one I played was oracle of seasons for the game boy colour.
Same here, love the Zelda games. Never looked back since. Mask and Occarina were mind blowing for me at the time. Then it just got better. Keep em coming nintendo.

Now I just need to put my game where my mouth is and complete Phantom on th Wii.

Voddas said:
MONONOKE said:
The legend of zelda is one of my favourite series. The first one I played was oracle of seasons for the game boy colour.
Same here, love the Zelda games. Never looked back since. Mask and Occarina were mind blowing for me at the time. Then it just got better. Keep em coming nintendo.

Now I just need to put my game where my mouth is and complete Phantom on th Wii.
I played all the legend of zelda games since but not the ones that came out for the cd-i and I need to get phantom hourglass

MONONOKE said:
Voddas said:
MONONOKE said:

I played all the legend of zelda games since but not the ones that came out for the cd-i and I need to get phantom hourglass
Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME, princess!

rocklee said:
maaaan i have to wait bout 2 weeks for resi evil to come out :x

you do?
mine just got dispatched from Game earlier today. if i am lucky i may get it tomorow...but most probably this friday.
i am really looking forward to it.

I'll pick up the Zapper when i pick up Resi Evil which will be after xmas now (looked at my bank account p_q ). With the recently announced House of the Dead game, i'm sure it will get used :wink:

Its great in my opinion, sure the Zapper may make it better, but it works really well with just the normal controls as well. The game fills in a lot of gaps to about the game with new files and so on. Gameplay wise it doesn't take too long to get into, and i find it really addictive. i'm trying to not go on it now since i've only got a couple of secret levels to complete to finish the game on normal(without all files and items), but as soon as i go on i'll probably be on for hours =/

Arbalest said:
Its great in my opinion, sure the Zapper may make it better, but it works really well with just the normal controls as well. The game fills in a lot of gaps to about the game with new files and so on. Gameplay wise it doesn't take too long to get into, and i find it really addictive. i'm trying to not go on it now since i've only got a couple of secret levels to complete to finish the game on normal(without all files and items), but as soon as i go on i'll probably be on for hours =/

you been pulling an all nighter??

Jayme said:
rocklee said:
Don't Worry, Its his sleeping patterns. =D, Arby can elaborate on it if he wishes to do so.

i don't have sleeping patterns, i just sleep whenever basically.

Erm i wasn't pulling an all nighter, though i did just play it non-stop from when i got it. i was on it yesterday as well and the files are really interesting to read, and i still thinking wesker has to be the most evil bad guy around.

Arbalest said:
Jayme said:
rocklee said:
Don't Worry, Its his sleeping patterns. =D, Arby can elaborate on it if he wishes to do so.

Erm i wasn't pulling an all nighter, though i did just play it non-stop from when i got it. i was on it yesterday as well and the files are really interesting to read, and i still thinking wesker has to be the most evil bad guy around.

oh he has to be! i mean in veronica X..dude his eyes were scary enough when chris found out!

rocklee said:
Arbalest said:

oh he has to be! i mean in veronica X..dude his eyes were scary enough when chris found out!

Shame he doesn't seem to get the repect he deserves amongst the villian crowd. He's good in the Resident Evil novels, though it never does explain how exactly he managed to surivive the first resi game. Something i'm hoping umbrella chronicles explains :wink:

BlackWolf said:
rocklee said:
Arbalest said:

Shame he doesn't seem to get the repect he deserves amongst the villian crowd. He's good in the Resident Evil novels, though it never does explain how exactly he managed to surivive the first resi game. Something i'm hoping umbrella chronicles explains :wink:

You'll find out in it, the thing is though, the novels don't actually link to the games. Perry took the story in a different direction, from what i know it included rebecca a lot more which isn't something that happens in the games since even with UC, we don't know what she did after the mansion incident. So if the novels where to tell how he survived i would think it would be different.

all i can say is that this game is realy good! (RE:UC that is)
its pretty addictive and it doesnt get boring...and it gets really challenging later on in the game.
the funny thing about the packaging for the game, is that no-where does it mention anything about the zapper, i dont think it even mentions it in the instruction manual...at least i dont think it does.
the only place it mentions it, is when you start up the game...it shows the how to use it warning, like the wii-mote one.

Back