Games for the wii...

rocklee

Great Teacher
i'm trying to find good games to play on the wii but i can't seem to find many:
so far i have got zelda which is only the game i play i do own the new tony hawks game but i'm already annoyed with it..can anyone help me?
i am waiting for resi evil and bleach to come out but that ain't for a while

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a great game and it'll keep you occupied for days. Then there's Paper Mario which I find is rather addictive. I can't wait till Resi:Unbrella Chron. comes out either. Can't beat a bit of Resident Evil zombie killing IMO. ^^

Super Paper Mario: The Third installment in the series, probably not the best, but it's helped up by it's design decision to remove turn-based battles.

Resident Evil is out in just over two weeks so its not to long now actually. Mario Galaxy i agree with, i want to get that too but i may way a little bit first. You could always get RE4 for the Wii unless you already have the PS2 LE version(since it includes the seperate ways story for ada in it like the LE version does)

thnx all! i don't think spm is brill i've seen previews of it and it don't look like my kind thing....when is mario kart wii coming out does anyone know?

super paper mario is fun, Mario galaxy tomorow i think? or is it already out? and super smash brothers beginning of next year(GIEF!).

Taylor said:
super paper mario is fun, Mario galaxy tomorow i think? or is it already out? and super smash brothers beginning of next year(GIEF!).

yep, its tomorrow that galaxy comes out. Shame about Smash bros being pushed back, but as long as that time is used to iron out any bugs that crop up and maybe add in more features then i'm for it being delayed.

The game has been done for ages, it's just another strategic movement by Nintendo to space out their game releases a little more, what would sell more, SMG or SSBB? SMG, easily.

seriously is smg any good cause the only mario game i got into was mario kart i got rid of my super smash bros. on my ds cause i just couldn't get far without throwing a tantrum

lol i'll prob ask santa for it for xmas :D
there is a new game i think called "playground" they've compared it to wii sprots of wii play...anyone own it?any good?

Well there is that Mario and Sonic at the 2008 Olympics should be good fun, one of my friends at uni was going on about it again today. I'm also hearing good things about a game called Zack and Wiki that got released last month in America but i'm not sure when its coming over here.

Zack and Wiki was going to come out in december and now is delayed till next year. I would recomend super mario galaxy and mario and sonic at the olympics. I wouldn't get playground since it is getting bad reviews in the games magazine.

isn't it out at the end of this week? Guess its a game to go on my games-to-look-out-for-in-the-january-sales list. If only they had released this game earlier, i might of been able to get it

Back