Games for the wii...

Arbalest said:
BlackWolf said:
rocklee said:
Arbalest said:
i don't have sleeping patterns, i just sleep whenever basically.

Erm i wasn't pulling an all nighter, though i did just play it non-stop from when i got it. i was on it yesterday as well and the files are really interesting to read, and i still thinking wesker has to be the most evil bad guy around.

oh he has to be! i mean in veronica X..dude his eyes were scary enough when chris found out!

Shame he doesn't seem to get the repect he deserves amongst the villian crowd. He's good in the Resident Evil novels, though it never does explain how exactly he managed to surivive the first resi game. Something i'm hoping umbrella chronicles explains :wink:

You'll find out in it, the thing is though, the novels don't actually link to the games. Perry took the story in a different direction, from what i know it included rebecca a lot more which isn't something that happens in the games since even with UC, we don't know what she did after the mansion incident. So if the novels where to tell how he survived i would think it would be different.
rebecca went to the caliban cove didn't she..don't remember which novel..but it was a rather good one

the zapper is there technically as a light gun but apparently it makes the character easier to control..zapper is out on12th dec..that's why it isn't mentioned in the manual

I can't wait to play UC. I've completed all the rest (Except one, but I can't remember which). Haven't bought it yet and probably won't get it till after Xmas either. Promised myself I'd complete Zelda first so it didn't end up sitting on my shelf.

rocklee said:
Arbalest said:
BlackWolf said:
rocklee said:
Arbalest said:
i don't have sleeping patterns, i just sleep whenever basically.

Erm i wasn't pulling an all nighter, though i did just play it non-stop from when i got it. i was on it yesterday as well and the files are really interesting to read, and i still thinking wesker has to be the most evil bad guy around.

oh he has to be! i mean in veronica X..dude his eyes were scary enough when chris found out!

Shame he doesn't seem to get the repect he deserves amongst the villian crowd. He's good in the Resident Evil novels, though it never does explain how exactly he managed to surivive the first resi game. Something i'm hoping umbrella chronicles explains :wink:

You'll find out in it, the thing is though, the novels don't actually link to the games. Perry took the story in a different direction, from what i know it included rebecca a lot more which isn't something that happens in the games since even with UC, we don't know what she did after the mansion incident. So if the novels where to tell how he survived i would think it would be different.
rebecca went to the caliban cove didn't she..don't remember which novel..but it was a rather good one

the zapper is there technically as a light gun but apparently it makes the character easier to control..zapper is out on12th dec..that's why it isn't mentioned in the manual

As i said, the novels aren't actually continuing the story of the games. Its an alternate retelling. According to the games(which is the story i prefer to follow), rebecca is still active but her whereabouts are unknown.

Also ninja boy, the book does have a bit on the wii zapper right at the bottom of the controls page. it basically just says just change to wii zapper controls at options screen when using it.

Back