Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

afoia

Adventurer
Lets start up something fun for the new year, I'm sure we have odd volumes just sitting on our shelves that you abandon after a couple of volumes, so to start the new year off with a bang how about we start a giveaway game!

The rules are simple, if you receive a DVD/manga vol you then have to advertise one of your own that you don't mind parting with (and it's also a good way to recycle!).

I'll go first, i'm offering Haibane Renmei #1 to the first person who replys and has one of their dvds to offer.

*edit* Added manga aswell as anime to the giveaway

I'll go for that. ^_^

I'll offer Dragonball Z volume 1. It is the original dub that many may remember from TV, which is no longer available to buy! :O I too offer this to the next person to post offering a DVD.

afioa, drop me a PM if this offer is acceptable & to exchange necessary details. :)

ooh.....now i do like DBZ.....hmmm maybe :p

(gotta say, this is a good idea :thumb:)

Righto. I've got Requim into the darkness and the darkness boxset (yeah, moment of weakness....bought em then realised they where cheap for a reason.....) *coughs* only going to people who are 18+ and yeah i'd like to see some ID people. if the address's match up and the names then its yours.

(if i know your age already then dw)

I'd go for the Darkness boxset because I am willing to inflict that on myself. If that 'maybe' you said was a yes for the DBZ DVD, then I'll raise you a volume 2 to go with it to make it a fairer swap.

I'll also put up Full Metal Panic volume 1 to keep it flowing. :D Drop me a PM & we can swap details. :)

What a fantastic idea! Now that some Manga have appeared (I'm going more towards Manga than anime these days!)
I'll put up Saiyuki Reload Volume 1 (DVD)

stuart-says-yes said:
i'll add: Anime
ah my goddes volumes 2 and 3
love hina volumes 3 and 6
battle vixens volume 2

Manga
yubisaki milk tea volume 1
pretty face volume 1
chibi vampire volume 1
the drifting classroom volume 1
lucky star volumes 1-2-3

I'll take yubisaki milk tea #1