Finally! Important announcement: New admin & moderators

Aion said:
Yes, and can someone warn Tachi for flaming me no reason in that thread? He ruined a wonderful thread with needless hate.

:lol: read it properly :p im not flaming, im just saying that your not right for the job and stating the truth. but either way i'll point this out that im NOT flaming. just stating the truth.

I don't smile inside or outside. I'm a proud emo.

But, anyway, congrats on becoming the queen (I'll be nice and play along with your act) of this dead forum. Hopefully you can stop all the stupid in-fighting that others have been getting into of late.

Aion said:
But, anyway, congrats on becoming the queen (I'll be nice and play along with your act) of this dead forum.

Don't worry, I won't punish you if you want to call me a bloke ;)

Even though the three of us can enforce the rules now, it's up to everyone to make this a better place. So I'm counting on every member to help us all enjoy the forum more by putting grudges aside and posting in my emaciated Maison Ikkoku thread. Yeah yeah I know...

R

Rui said:
Aion said:
But, anyway, congrats on becoming the queen (I'll be nice and play along with your act) of this dead forum.

Don't worry, I won't punish you if you want to call me a bloke ;)

Even though the three of us can enforce the rules now, it's up to everyone to make this a better place. So I'm counting on every member to help us all enjoy the forum more by putting grudges aside and posting in my emaciated Maison Ikkoku thread. Yeah yeah I know...

R

Hear hear to that

Tachi- said:
Aion said:
Yes, and can someone warn Tachi for flaming me no reason in that thread? He ruined a wonderful thread with needless hate.

:lol: read it properly :p im not flaming, im just saying that your not right for the job and stating the truth. but either way i'll point this out that im NOT flaming. just stating the truth.

you're*

You're = You + Are
Your doesn't. 'kay?

Rui said:
So I'm counting on every member to help us all enjoy the forum more by putting grudges aside and posting in my emaciated Maison Ikkoku thread.
Oh yeah. I have unfinished business there.

Congrats on your swift ascension to forum Deity. Power corrupts, so beware ;)

I remembered Chaz mentioning he lived in Liverpool (I think?). Since he's your brother and you're the more important of the two, I renamed you as Scouser #1 and him as Scouser #2 from that point onwards.

Aion said:
I remembered Chaz mentioning he lived in Liverpool (I think?). Since he's your brother and you're the more important of the two, I renamed you as Scouser #1 and him as Scouser #2 from that point onwards.

Chaz has never lived in Liverpool :D

we're both from Preston

Bah, then I'll have to come up with different names.

Hmm...this is difficult as nothing springs to mind when presented with such plain names. I'll just call you Ryan I suppose... :/

Wrong pool Aion :lol:

Blackpool.....not liverpool
Ryo when are the blackpool lights switch on?? me and the GF want to go watch em this year.

Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:
Wrong pool Aion :lol:

Blackpool.....not liverpool
Ryo when are the blackpool lights switch on?? me and the GF want to go watch em this year.

bout 2 months ago ;)

if you want Aion you can just call me Konata :D

you had your christmas lights turned on 2 months ago :eek:

Ryo Chan said:
bout 2 months ago ;)

if you want Aion you can just call me Konata :D

KONA-CHAAAAN!!! :3

vlcsnap280014gp0.png

Congrats guys. All of you deserve it. I always thought Arby should be made admin, but being a global mod is just as good. Guess I should shape up a bit since I've been an **** lately.

I'd like purple for my name. Kthx.

Maxon said:
Congrats guys. All of you deserve it. I always thought Arby should be made admin, but being a global mod is just as good. Guess I should shape up a bit since I've been an **** lately.

I'd like purple for my name. Kthx.

Hah, as much as i like the idea of admin, i definitely don't feel like i'd suit it to be honest. Rui was always going to be probably best suited for it.

Back