Final Fantasy XIII, you are my only hope...

Lupus Inu said:
Seems FF:XIII is Final Fantasy VII: Alternate.

I think he stole Irvine's (VIII) pants too.

Will reserve judgement on this fellow until I see him in action. He will either be awesome or super annoying, from the look of those shots.

R

I must admit that I'm more impressed with the Versus trailer so far. I'm sure that FFXIII will be the better game, but I think the art style in Versus is more consistent and impressive.

I really like Lightning's character design and I can't wait to play as her :]

Rui said:
Lupus Inu said:
Seems FF:XIII is Final Fantasy VII: Alternate.

I think he stole Irvine's (VIII) pants too.

Will reserve judgement on this fellow until I see him in action. He will either be awesome or super annoying, from the look of those shots.

R

Well, whatever he is. It's confirmed that he isn't a comic-relief character who makes a fool of himself.

-Uses two pistols.
-Raises a chocobo the size of a chick. Sympathetic and gentle, he's a middle-aged man who discerns between discrimination/judgment and social responsibility (something like that). What is his reason for cooperating with Lightning, the enemy of mankind?
-Outfit is the same as the enemy soldiers?

New FFXIII trailer shows off gameplay. (Joystiq's video has helpful English subtitles. But, honestly, it doesn't make any more sense with them. All this "l'Cie", "Al Cie", "the Focus" is rather baffling!)

I'm liking what I'm seeing an awful lot :]

CitizenGeek said:
(Joystiq's video has helpful English subtitles. But, honestly, it doesn't make any more sense with them. All this "l'Cie", "Al Cie", "the Focus" is rather baffling!)
"Focus" is just a mission given to them by the Crystal or something apparently. PSICOM is like SOLDIER, Pulse is the city within Cacoon. Dunno **** about l'Cie and AlCie though, I suspect them being Oerba Dia Vanille and the like.

Also, Jayme, Tayuya's seiyuu from Narutu is Lightning, my brother suspected Snow to be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (Suzaku) But he's already Cloud and Snow is pretty GAR, so...

Even though I own a 360, I'm pretty pissed that we're waiting longer because of it. If anyone has seen the 360 trailer which is available to download they removed the triangle button and replaced it with "GO" lol.

Back