Final fantasy 13..on the xbox360

Yeah, I heard.

Hahaha.... haha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In your face, CitizenGeek, AHAHAHA, your precious Sony lost one of it's beloved exclusives. HAHA.

iori_laugh.gif

Gacha said:
Oh god damn it square why..
"Gee, Square, what do ya wanna do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Sony. Try to take over the world."

They're Sony and the Square...
They're Sony and the Square...

In other words, they like money. In a business sense, it's a smart move. I'm clinging onto what little hope I have that it might be half-decent.

i was pretty shocked hearing thsi when i was viewing the press conference...
i just bought a PS3 keeping exclusives in Mind....then this bombshell drops...since i already own a 360 and was considering selling it...but now upon hearing again more RPG's are comming for the 360 and such..i have easily considered not selling it.
still...that trailer looked good...as even the small gameplay segments.
this interests me as to thinking that this game could have been secretly developed for both platforms as the graphics looked the same as before..., still i hope ps3 version looks more polished.
in all, good news for all

Take a look at this trailer. It could barely make it out. But still, it's pretty funny, Sony fanboys everywhere are raging over this news, and I'm totally loving every second of it.

Big RPGs make my 360 **** itself, so I'll be getting it on PS3. I've been burned enough with Lost Odyssey...losing hours of my life to console crashes just aren't appealing.

I'll have it on PS3 anyway.

err, I don't really mind non exclusive releases, what bothers me is that they sometimes are different. And considering it's a FF title, it's bound to have different endings in every platform just to milk the fans :p

What can I say... I might buy a 360 now... even though I would sell it a bit after finishing the game a few times... =D

Well i've been looking at some of the sony fanboys reactions to this as well, though in some cases the 360 fanboys are being just as stupid :roll: Its a good move for square, cash talks but anyway its only FFXIII that's been confrimed at the moment, the other two FFXIII games are still PS3 exclusives (until Square announce a 360 exlcusive spin off of course)

My brother is thrilled this has been announced. The fan boys who think this is blasphemous need to grow up, i can understand uproar if it went exclusively to 360 but that's not the case, now more people can experience the new FF. I just feel sorry for the fans who bought a PS3 purely because they thought Final Fantasy XIII was a sony exclusive.

Just MGS4 to go, but that'll never happen right?

I can only say how happy I am at this news, and it is quite funny how the ps3 fanboys are reacting across the net, oh well, more RPGs for the 360^^

Im not biased against any console, though I do have a soft spot for Ninty, I just really have to say that 360 is spanking ps3 all ends up this gen.

Outlawstar said:
I can only say how happy I am at this news, and it is quite funny how the ps3 fanboys are reacting across the net, oh well, more RPGs for the 360^^

Im not biased against any console, though I do have a soft spot for Ninty, I just really have to say that 360 is spanking ps3 all ends up this gen.

Are they really reacting that badly? It's just a game, I think it's bragging rights they've lost, another exclusive gone. I have a 360 but have nothing against PS3 I just chose a 360 due to LIVE and it's exclusives which offered me more than just the two i was interested in for PS3 (MGS, FFXIII).

Those who are shocked at Square Enix cashing in and taking the money due to the advantage of multiplatform and being disloyal to Sony. It's not like they haven't proven they're greedy bastards before just look at how they've exploited FF7.

Back