Feedback Required -- VERY IMPORTANT

Will I be banned before reaching 2000 posts?

• Yes, you're more of a f***** than...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, your charisma makes you untouchable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you do make things interesting most of the time, but sometimes you take it a bit too far. You probably will be banned if you continue as you are, but I think you can avoid that fate if you just tweak some of your posts slightly.

I'm never into deporting people out of a forum, but to be horribly honest, it does seem like you have grabbed many members' negative attention.

Dont know if I'm being 'smug' here, but I really wasn't impressed (to be kind in saying) with the **** Hair thread. That's usually something you talk privately with close friends/family (in curiosity) or at the pub (as a joke).

You're not the only one who starts fights, but you do take it to a point of flaming, which isn't acceptable in all recognised forums.

In summary: I'd say it'd be an ironic fate if you were kicked out before 2000 posts, but I'm not saying that because I want you out. I just want you to contribute an opinion, and if people answer back (constructive or insultive) you dont reply negatively. (I.e. insults can be dealt by proper authority, aka Moderators.)
Remember, an arguement is just conflictive views. A fight is when insults are thrown. Just remember to stand your ground (or change your mind) but understand some things are better left not said.

Chaz said:
Dont know if I'm being 'smug' here, but I really wasn't impressed (to be kind in saying) with the **** Hair thread. That's usually something you talk privately with close friends/family (in curiosity) or at the pub (as a joke).

I take the above to mean that you discuss **** hair with Ryo on a regular basis, and the reason you demanded the thread was closed was because it's a serious issue in your mind?

Really, I think you're a big baby if you weren't "impressed" with what was clearly a joke thread. What I qouted was a story that's been around the net for a long time, and since it amused me I thought I'd post it. Boredom often causes these things. There was nothing in the thread that was bad in that thread; it's hardly disturbing talking about an everyday thing.

...actually, now that I think about it, aren't you the guy who made a thread about mixed toilets; the guy who tried to make out he was concerned about the increased risk of rape when he was actually worried about getting his private parts out in front of the opposite gender?

By the way, I'm very impressed this thread has managed to somehow turn into a "A-Z of improving your forum life" topic when it was only intended as a stupid random act. I'm taking all these comments on-board in an effort to become less of an ********.

Why does every comment you make about either me or chaz end up with you commenting about the opersite one of us? lol We're not joined at the hip you know

Ryo Chan said:
Why does every comment you make about either me or chaz end up with you commenting about the opersite one of us? lol We're not joined at the hip you know

possibly he thinks your secretly lovers or something >>
<<

Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:

possibly he thinks your secretly lovers or something >>
<<

You do know that they're brothers right :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back