Feedback Required -- VERY IMPORTANT

Will I be banned before reaching 2000 posts?

• Yes, you're more of a f***** than...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, your charisma makes you untouchable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Time-Traveller
Last time around, when I was unfairly banned for telling Captain Dave to fcuk himself, I was close to 1000 posts when the ban hammer hit. This makes me wonder if I'll be able to survive until 2000 under the new regime. Within days I've been hurt by my **** Hair discussion being closed straight away and, shortly afterwards, I was on the verge of tears after Lord Arseblast threatened to give me a lifetime ban if I kept wishing death on a certain someone. I must admit, I'm a little worried about my survival chances.

So, before I reach 2000 posts, I want to see if you, the kind and caring members of this forum of peace and tranquility, think I'll be able to survive the harsh reality of the new AUKN, led by Roy. Honestly, with your hand on your heart, what do you think?

I'd like to see you stay too, so if you obey the forum rules and avoid making one of us have to ban you that would be super. The choice is in your hands!

R

But, what was wrong with my **** hair thread? We all have arses, we all have hair and we all make toilet. It was very unfair that a serious discussion about something I find troublesome was closed straight away.

I'm guessing it was Lord Arseblast who closed it. Just to be clear, my thread title and your name had nothing to do with each other - I wasn't suggesting you're Lord HairyArseBlast.

I won't predict your future Aion, but I will go as far as to say that I predict that if it stays on-topic the symbol by this thread will change to a little padlock at some point in the not so distant future.

Your only hope is to send it widely off topic and start talking about the X-Files.

Paul said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog%27s_dilemma

Haha, Thats Genius

I like you Aion, you often amuse me but you do tend to tread on thin ice.

You have to be really careful, what some people take as a joke other people can be offended by.

Thank for the very help feedback given. Going on the results, I'm doomed. Maybe I should asked when instead of if...

Thinking about it, for whatever reason, I don't think I've ever passed 2000 on a forum.

Paul said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog%27s_dilemma

You like Evangelion, don't you?

/becomes paranoid and starts worrying about that being an Eva cult in action on AUKN...

If I had to guess, I'd say You're on thin f_cking ice ^^.

But, yah, stop wishing death to "that" forum member, chill down on the obnoxious threads and you're nearly as bad as you're made out to be.

Are you two different people on the same account, or one person or drugs or some crazy crap?

Half the time you're just fine, going into great detail on which volumes of Love Hina you've read (and where, when and why)...the other half, you're a bit of a nutter.

Just out of interest, might you be more constructive asking "what changes can I make so I don't get banned again"?

I've done my own share of forums rants, etc, in the past, but as a rule of thumb I've tried to follow a few basic philosophies:

Courtesy - Politeness doesn't cost much, and it speaks volumes in showing someone how much you value them. Besides, takes more balls to be polite to someone when they are flaming you than just biting back.

Value someones opinion - Yours isn't the only opinion out there, or necessarily the right one. Sometimes you can learn a lot when your willing to listen to someone elses views. Probably the hardest thing to do though as we all hate seeing things we like criticised.

Think of who's reading it - Unless it's a closed forum then it's public access, so young children could be reading it. Try to be responsible in your actions. Think as well how much you're affecting the reputation of the forum/site you're on. I'd think that counts doubly here as I considered AUKN to be the authoritive stop for anime in the UK.

Apologies if that sounds a bit preachy, and please take from it what you will. ;)

Fellistowe said:
Besides, takes more balls to be polite to someone when they are flaming you than just biting back.

Absolutely. It makes them look like a twit, rather than you for getting riled by them - it's almost like they're flaming themselves. Good rule of thumb.

R

Just in case some people are misunderstanding, this thread isn't a request for forum advice. What is it? It's a completely retarded thread made out of boredom last night. I thought talking about **** hair would've given it away, but obviously not. I suppose it'll be interesting to look back on when/if I'm banned (again), mind.

I'm one slightly insane person; not one sane and one insane person on the same account. I view Love Hina as serious business, so I put on my internet 'phone voice', and I act 'normal' when not talking about serious business. **** hair and The Geek are great examples of what I class to be less than serious business. I hope this has cleared up any confusion you may have.

And kids annoy me. The less that type on the internet the better. I ain't not talking about **** hair because it might offend a brat. They'll probably need to start thinking about shaving down there at some point in the future anyway, so it's for the greater good if they mentally prepare in advance.

Well, I'd like you too stay, and I think you could stay if you stopped making the bad 50% of posts you're making at the moment.

When I read half of your posts, you seem an intelligent forum member with a sense of humor; And for the rest, I cringe and shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back