Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Yeah I have'nt seen samuria jack for such a long time (since my family got rid of sky)

But that was the episode that just really stuck out for me, I have'nt even seen the episode you mentioned,,, man I miss that show alot. :(

Karmatwisted said:
Yeah I have'nt seen samuria jack for such a long time (since my family got rid of sky)

But that was the episode that just really stuck out for me, I have'nt even seen the episode you mentioned,,, man I miss that show alot. :(

The end music was good though, I liked that

Hovis! said:
I like Pingu. Honest.

A whole episode devoted to him hiding the fact that he wet himself, classic..... if only he'd waited a few minutes it would have become a yellow icicle and he could have just carried it outside

Another animated film I like is based on Richard Adam's Watership Down understudy, The Plague Dogs.

Anyone seen it? Its very well aged, very, very dark and is debatable as to whether it can be percieved as a family and / or children's film (it certainly isn't the latter).

I also like the fact that the Major is voiced by Patrick Stewart (this film was released in the late seventies mind).

I've seen Watership Down when I was 7 and I loved it, todays standards would say "It's not for kids" even if it does show death and blood etc. it's really a great movie, I wanna see it again it's awesome. I've seen some of the Plague Dogs too, I wanted to watch it seen some clips on youtube, although I read the movie synopsis and it doesn't have a happy ending at all. =[

I just watched An American Tail... leaves you feeling all fuzzy. Even if the editing seems dated now, too many fade-outs for a film.

I haven't seen An American Tail for ages! What year was it made? I can vaguely remember when I was either in Infant or Junior school seeing the trailer for it in the morning while I was getting ready for school. Was it the eighties or nineties?

ah american Tale, that song they sing always brought a tear to my eye.

2nd one wasn't bad but after that it got milked and died.

Surprised no one mentioned Land before Time, one of my all time fav movies as a kid

Land Before Time, like An American Tale, is a franchise that was strong when it first came out but soon got saturated and "died".

I remember watching the first Land Before Time film at the cinema when I was at school with some one I haven't seen for a long, long time now called Jason Owen. The memories are flooding back!

Must be thanks to the New Year!

Lion King - there is a reason, in uni we used to get very drunk to this and then sing along to it, I am not proud of it but damn it was fun Akunamatta

I remember first watching The Lion King. I hate to admit this, but even to this day I have a soft-spot for it. At least it isn't Titanic eh? <cough>

King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table - Bunch of USA football players get blasted back to medievil england to fight in King Arthur and his Knights places as they are missing. Keep seeing the dvd in Borders but have yet to justify buying it

If they bring out any more 'Land Before Time' movies then all the dinosaurs will be flying around in hovver-cars, there's been that many of them. Kinda like Dino Crisis 3 but not.

I used to love Legends of Treasure Island, this series they did on ITV.. have I already mentioned that!? Going senile.. anyway, anthro characters with Dawn French as Jim lad (arrr) and Chris Barrie as one of the pirates (you know, Rimmer from Red Dwarf). Was quite dark considering it was afternoon watching for bairns. Oh, and the Raccoons, Bert roxxorz in the boxxerz.

Back