Fate/Stay night gets a UK release

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Yep the Ecchi game is getting a uk release...........

but not as you know it

instead the ps2 fighting game is getting a PSP release here

The non-Japanese fanbase of anime-based fighting games are a small but rabid bunch. For every article about a Bleach game that's not getting a US release there's always at least a couple of people cursing SCEI for not localizing it. Those looking for an overseas release of Fate/Unlimited Codes, however, won't have to curse as much.

According to a posting on Germany's USK board, Capcom will be bringing Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable to Europe. While it doesn't really mean that the game will be getting a worldwide release, a European release still gives non-Japanese gamers a chance to play the game in English. Now if only they bring over the original eroge...

The Sony PlayStation Portable version of Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable is a tweaked port of the arcade version. New features include Reflect Dash, a simplified command system, and ad-hoc multiplayer support. Capcom also threw in some new costumes for the PSP version.

Japan's getting Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable on June 18. No word yet on the Euro release date, but we'll keep our eyes peeled.

que a few very happy AUKN fans

Ryo Chan said:

but not as you know it

Thanks for getting my hopes up. Call me when they release the VN.

JamesX said:
Alas, it's pointless because I don't have a PSP..

Same here, sigh this isn't going to push me to get one though :p i would of been far happier with the PS2 game or the original Visual Novel. Or though i would much prefer Melty Blood to get a release over this

Ryo Chan said:

but not as you know it

The non-Japanese fanbase of anime-based fighting games are a small but rabid bunch. For every article about a Bleach game that's not getting a US release there's always at least a couple of people cursing SCEI for not localizing it. Those looking for an overseas release of Fate/Unlimited Codes, however, won't have to curse as much.

According to a posting on Germany's USK board, Capcom will be bringing Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable to Europe. While it doesn't really mean that the game will be getting a worldwide release, a European release still gives non-Japanese gamers a chance to play the game in English. Now if only they bring over the original eroge...

The Sony PlayStation Portable version of Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable is a tweaked port of the arcade version. New features include Reflect Dash, a simplified command system, and ad-hoc multiplayer support. Capcom also threw in some new costumes for the PSP version.

Japan's getting Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable on June 18. No word yet on the Euro release date, but we'll keep our eyes peeled.

que a few very happy AUKN fans
Can you get me the link for this post on this board you mention? I want to try and confirm this.

Would have been better if it was the visual novel! I have played an Eroge which is extremely similar to Fate/Stay Night....

Still, it would be nice if we got some of those games here like Da Capo, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Shuffle and Tsukihime.

Clouded said:
Would have been better if it was the visual novel! I have played an Eroge which is extremely similar to Fate/Stay Night....

Still, it would be nice if we got some of those games here like Da Capo, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Shuffle and Tsukihime.

Out of that list i really want Tsukihime, i mean it wouldn't be that hard to just take out the H scenes. That bundled with Melty Blood would be an instant buy for me.

BlackWolf said:
Clouded said:

Out of that list i really want Tsukihime, i mean it wouldn't be that hard to just take out the H scenes. That bundled with Melty Blood would be an instant buy for me.

Er, just thought i'd let you know theres been a translation patch out for the game for quite some time now...

I know :) i was just saying that if they released it so i could buy it in a shop, that's really what i meant (also most of the translation patchs i've seen require a offical version of the game which i'm having trouble finding)

You can find them, the problem is how much they cost. To get the pc version of Fate/Stay Night visual novel you need to spend about £60-80 for it. Mind you, its the same for most of them lol

Back