Fate/Stay night gets a UK release

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Yep the Ecchi game is getting a uk release...........

but not as you know it

instead the ps2 fighting game is getting a PSP release here

The non-Japanese fanbase of anime-based fighting games are a small but rabid bunch. For every article about a Bleach game that's not getting a US release there's always at least a couple of people cursing SCEI for not localizing it. Those looking for an overseas release of Fate/Unlimited Codes, however, won't have to curse as much.

According to a posting on Germany's USK board, Capcom will be bringing Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable to Europe. While it doesn't really mean that the game will be getting a worldwide release, a European release still gives non-Japanese gamers a chance to play the game in English. Now if only they bring over the original eroge...

The Sony PlayStation Portable version of Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable is a tweaked port of the arcade version. New features include Reflect Dash, a simplified command system, and ad-hoc multiplayer support. Capcom also threw in some new costumes for the PSP version.

Japan's getting Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable on June 18. No word yet on the Euro release date, but we'll keep our eyes peeled.

que a few very happy AUKN fans

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
Ryo Chan said:

but not as you know it

Thanks for getting my hopes up. Call me when they release the VN.

BlackWolf

Godhand
JamesX said:
Alas, it's pointless because I don't have a PSP..

Same here, sigh this isn't going to push me to get one though :p i would of been far happier with the PS2 game or the original Visual Novel. Or though i would much prefer Melty Blood to get a release over this

chaos

The Boss
Ryo Chan said:

but not as you know it

The non-Japanese fanbase of anime-based fighting games are a small but rabid bunch. For every article about a Bleach game that's not getting a US release there's always at least a couple of people cursing SCEI for not localizing it. Those looking for an overseas release of Fate/Unlimited Codes, however, won't have to curse as much.

According to a posting on Germany's USK board, Capcom will be bringing Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable to Europe. While it doesn't really mean that the game will be getting a worldwide release, a European release still gives non-Japanese gamers a chance to play the game in English. Now if only they bring over the original eroge...

The Sony PlayStation Portable version of Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable is a tweaked port of the arcade version. New features include Reflect Dash, a simplified command system, and ad-hoc multiplayer support. Capcom also threw in some new costumes for the PSP version.

Japan's getting Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable on June 18. No word yet on the Euro release date, but we'll keep our eyes peeled.

que a few very happy AUKN fans
Can you get me the link for this post on this board you mention? I want to try and confirm this.

Cloud Strife

Vampire Ninja
Would have been better if it was the visual novel! I have played an Eroge which is extremely similar to Fate/Stay Night....

Still, it would be nice if we got some of those games here like Da Capo, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Shuffle and Tsukihime.

BlackWolf

Godhand
Clouded said:
Would have been better if it was the visual novel! I have played an Eroge which is extremely similar to Fate/Stay Night....

Still, it would be nice if we got some of those games here like Da Capo, Clannad, Air, Kanon, Shuffle and Tsukihime.

Out of that list i really want Tsukihime, i mean it wouldn't be that hard to just take out the H scenes. That bundled with Melty Blood would be an instant buy for me.

afoia

Adventurer
BlackWolf said:
Clouded said:

Out of that list i really want Tsukihime, i mean it wouldn't be that hard to just take out the H scenes. That bundled with Melty Blood would be an instant buy for me.

Er, just thought i'd let you know theres been a translation patch out for the game for quite some time now...

BlackWolf

Godhand
I know :) i was just saying that if they released it so i could buy it in a shop, that's really what i meant (also most of the translation patchs i've seen require a offical version of the game which i'm having trouble finding)

Cloud Strife

Vampire Ninja
You can find them, the problem is how much they cost. To get the pc version of Fate/Stay Night visual novel you need to spend about £60-80 for it. Mind you, its the same for most of them lol