Fall/Autumn 2012 - New Streaming Show Announcements

Crunchyroll Adds "Ixion Saga DT" Anime

Word has just emerged from Crunchyroll’s panel at the Anime Weekend Atlanta convention that Ixion Saga DT will soon be joining the site’s slate of streaming anime.

A new anime series directed by Shinji Takamatsu (Gintama, School Rumble), Ixion Saga DT is based on the online game from CAPCOM.

As for the story, we turn to CRN's Big Bill Flannigan from his earlier piece on the series, "The player character in the Ixion Saga game is given super-human abilities and is sent out to fight mercenary-style with swords, guns or magic. Taking its creative cues from the game, the TV anime will be set in an age of war where factions are fighting over the remnants of an old empire. It will take the game's world-view to and add original characters to interact within the world."

Keep in mind that Crunchy only announced that Ixion Saga DT will be added to the site, and did not divulge any start dates or region details. But seeing as how the series begins on October 7th in Japan, it is reasonable to assume that you can expect more info soon. Stay tuned to Crunchy News for when it strikes!

reborn said:
https://twitter.com/animeondemand/status/252456646289285120

Maybe the 'more' could be we're going to get the past seasons? Didn't they do the same for Nura?

Well it would be silly to air the 3rd season when the 1st and 2nd series arent licensed in the UK at least....so heres hoping

I'm really looking forward to Magi. I hope that AoD can put episodes up simultaneously with Crunchyroll this time.

EDIT: Just seen that Crunchyroll's is a delaycast. I retract my previous statement. I hope that AoD can BEAT Crunchyroll in putting up episodes :p

Ath said:
I'm really looking forward to Magi. I hope that AoD can put episodes up simultaneously with Crunchyroll this time.

EDIT: Just seen that Crunchyroll's is a delaycast. I retract my previous statement. I hope that AoD can BEAT Crunchyroll in putting up episodes :p
Excludes the UK - but don't worry - we'll be streaming it every week - scheduling for same time :).
https://twitter.com/animeondemand/statu ... 3635160064

"Toshifumi Akai (Kokoro Connect, Sound of the Sky) is serving as the character designer"
"Shiro Sagisu (Bleach, Evangelion, Berserk films) is composing the music."

You have my attention now Magi. You have my attention.

EDIT:
Crunchyroll have Girls und Panzer
Yay, now I can fap to tanks and disguise it as me doing it over the girls...or not.

Joshawott said:
reborn said:
MrLaserSharkKH said:
Welcome to the Free Zone...Where Free Things are Free!

http://www.anime-on-demand.com/free-zone
Why is To Love Ru Darkness not on there?!
I will happily pay for boobs.

At least this way there's a good chance of not running into an undercover cop.
Wouldn't paying for that show (having your username, payment detials, etc attached to it) kinda put a giant arrow under you screaming "Here I am, Chris Hanson, come and get me!"?

Back