Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukinai
Ika-Musume season 2 - again another series that I adore
Fate/Zero
Phi Brain: Kami no puzzle
Kimi to Boku
Maken-Ki
Mirai Nikki
CubexCurserxCurious

im so freaking amazed that there are so many anime to be watched while others are being created at the same time..................
if i was to watch every single anime from the oldest to the newest ones it'll take a freaking live time..............which id gladly give.

Will watch:
Shakugan no Shana III (Final) - I thought I'd die before it aired xD

Sounds interesting:
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Guilty Crown

I'm also somewhat intrigued by the new Lupin III special. Shame we'll probably never get a chance to see it though.

Either I'm getting picky, or quality is dropping.

The only think to twitch my ear is the new last exile series...

I've been a bit Meh about anime since Moribito (the last decent series imo)

Might as well do my previous list from last season:

Will most certainly be watching:

Un-Go - (I will always at least watch the noitamina line-up, much like No.6 it's another BONES project so I will be watching this)
Guilty Crown - (Same as what I said for Un-Go, for this one it's Production I.G, nuff' said)
Persona 4 The Animation - (I'm hyped, even the mention of Shoji Meguro has me begging for this to be aired.)
Shinryaku!? Ika Masume - (Found this an amusing watch and Squid Girl is also entertaining)
Fate/Zero - (I am watching all of what Fate/Stay Night at the moment and with Gen Urobuchi writing the damn thing, it's a guaranteed watch.)
Ben-To - (David Productions did both Ristorante Paradiso and co-created Level E which were awesome, even if the show looks a bit fan-servicey, I hope it will be a good comical watch!)

Will watch with low expectations:

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai - (I do say old chaps, the synopsis looks quite generic if I do say, Serious: i'll give it a shot)
Kimi To Boku - (This year J.C.Staff works: Merry was boring, Aria TSA was awful and currently Memochou is disappointing. Perhaps a story focused on all male friendship will be a more refreshing and enjoyable experience........I hope)

What I would like to check out in the future:

Hidamari Sketch x SP (Never watched any of the series before but the lack of SHAFT has left me in despair, thus I hope to watch all three seasons & this, so I can prepare for the new season.)

OVA's:
Usagi Drop
Ikoku Meiro No Croisee (Both OVA's)

Still be watching:
Mawaru Penguindrum

Films:
Mardock Scramble - The Second Combustion

Watching :
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
C3 - Cube x Cursed x Curious -
Chihayafuru
Fate/Zero
Guilty Crown
Gundam AGE
Hunter x Hunter
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai
Mirai Nikki
Persona 4
Phi Brain : Kami no Puzzle
Shakugan no Shana III
UN-GO
Working'!!

Possibly watching :
Ben-To
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Last Exile : Ginyoku no Fam
Maken-ki
Mashiro-Iro Symphony
Shinryaku?! Ika Musume
Tamayura

Probably watch:

Digimon Xros Wars sequel (though likely fall behind due to the current series being put on hold by RR).
Mirai Nikki
Hunter X Hunter Remake
Guilty Crown

Depending on when I see/hear more info:
Kyoukia Senjou no Horizon
Phi Brain
Kimi to Boku

+4 on-going shows which should make at least 8 next season.

More Working!! and Squid Girl is nice. Mirai Nikki, Last Exile, and Persona 4 will be worth a watch if streaming somewhere that doesn't slam a virtual door in my face.

Manglobe's decent into the bowels of anime hell seems just about complete.

Looking forward to UN-GO, myself, given the jolly decent cast of chaps behind it; I'm hoping the show'll be thoroughly excellent, like a nicely fluffed pillow. Oh--and I'll be keeping a very close eye on HUNTERxHUNTER in spite of being utterly terrified of what the final product will look--and sound, and appear, and feel--like.

If anything else on the list is appraised as being staggeringly good once reviews start coming in, then I'll devote some time to it. Except if I'm lying.

Persona 4
Lupin III
Hidamari Sketch
Fate/Zero

Those are my definates. Other series are dependent on the buzz around them.

The fact none of you have mentioned Lupin III makes me worry.

revertedtozero said:
Since I'm new to following anime seasons, Can anyone give tips on what to do and what not to do every season?
Read up on everything you want to watch.
Do not watch anything that's a sequel (or a sequel intended as a prequel, such as Fate/Zero).
Do not start something in the middle. Just watch from the beginning.
Do not continue with a series if you are getting bored after a few episodes.

Shuuya said:
revertedtozero said:
Since I'm new to following anime seasons, Can anyone give tips on what to do and what not to do every season?
Read up on everything you want to watch.
Do not watch anything that's a sequel (or a sequel intended as a prequel, such as Fate/Zero).
Do not start something in the middle. Just watch from the beginning.
Do not continue with a series if you are getting bored after a few episodes.

Oh thanks!

My thoughts on the list:
*Since I've seen Digimon as a kid, would it be a good idea to watch Xros Wars, just for the nostalgia?
*Ben-To has somewhat of a funny plot, though seeing the image used to promote it... it's somewhat putting me off from watching it.
*Definitely going to watch the Lupin III series just to see what the fuss is all about
*Phi Brain and Mirai Nikki are also stuff I'm thinking about watching

Other than that, just fanservicey nonsense and other crap, but I'm a casual, what do I know about anime?

Shuuya said:
"4th Untitled TV series" is a clue.
*shrug*

Last I heard it was a special, but it might have changed since then. But given that half of what I've seen of the Lupin franchise is garbage, I can't say I care too much in any case. Sorry old bean!

revertedtozero said:
*Since I've seen Digimon as a kid, would it be a good idea to watch Xros Wars, just for the nostalgia?
The one off the list is the 2nd/3rd part of Digimon Xros Wars. I would say if you enjoyed the first season of Digimon that you should give Xros Wars ago.

Back