Evangelion Creator Hideaki Anno Foresees End of Anime

RadFemHedonist

Magical Girl
I came across this thread in the "similar threads" suggestions and ended up reading the whole thing.

Nothing like exhuming an old argument, eh? I won't name the user whose quote this is, but...

Hohh, wow... 😂
[wipes away a small tear]

Well, that sentiment didn't stand the test of time, did it? Many a Promare fan might disagree with it for starters.

Ehh, I'll be honest, I really think Kill La Kill has a vastly more compelling story and characters than Promare - maybe the latter would have been better as a series than a movie, IDK.

RadFemHedonist

Magical Girl
dh0u48r.jpg

This is the high quality content we all visit this forum for, actually made me laugh out loud XD

Neil.T

Titan
Ehh, I'll be honest, I really think Kill La Kill has a vastly more compelling story and characters than Promare
And I would totally agree with you on that front. 😯
I do really like Promare, but I feel like a lot of people like it more than I do, if that makes sense.

Kill la Kill, on the other hand, is a 10-out-of-10 all-time anime highlight for me.

Neil.T

Titan
Easy, Kill La Kill is the best Trigger show!

Because Gurren Lagann is Gainax technically 😜
Oh, there's nothing technical about it, dude: Gurren Lagann is a Gainax show. But if we've found ourselves debating the best Nakashima/Imaishi work, then...

... I feel like this thread's been put right in a big way. 😏

(And yes: Kill la Kill is surely the best Trigger show. 😛)