E3 2007

Arbalest

黒い剣士
As E3 is due to star tomorrow, i was wondering what games people where most looking forward to hearing about?
I personally am looking forward to some news, like proper release dates for games such as SSBB finally, and maybe a bit more information on RE:UC, as well as Soul Calibur IV.

Im mostly looking for new details and video and even a release date for the king of games.MARIO GALAXY.
Also looking out for the rumoured and traditional nintendo surprise announcements.

Also want to know when SSB will be out and online details,
Cant wait for it to start.

Tried to get to go to this as my gf's company designed one of the stalls. Unfortunately her boos is a huge game fan and went instead.

I really wanna see more about Metal Gear Solid, especially if they have a demo of the PSP and PS3 combined.

Finally see if FF13 is a very decent game, and not following the mistakes of 12 >.>

And off course a release date for SSBB.

I wanna know whats happening with this ff13/soul caliber 4/devil may cry 4/resident evil 5.

But in saying that i think i heard that final fantasy 13 isn't going to turn up to e3 or something or was it resident evil 5 :?:

Chrono Demon said:
and not following the mistakes of 12 >.>
Famitsu magazine disagrees. I liked it, actually too. >_>

All I want to see from E3 is Brawl, everything else is redundant.

X_nick_X said:
I wanna know whats happening with this ff13/soul caliber 4/devil may cry 4/resident evil 5.

But in saying that i think i heard that final fantasy 13 isn't going to turn up to e3 or something or was it resident evil 5 :?:

I think that resident evil 5 is getting a mention at E3, but i'm not 100% sure about that, at least i think there is going to be some info on it at some point soon.

Chrono Demon said:
McIcy said:
Lupus Inu said:
Chrono Demon said:
and not following the mistakes of 12 >.>
Famitsu magazine disagrees. I liked it, actually too. >_>

Agreed I loveed FFXII, it was an amazing game

Am I like the only person who hated it...

No, apparently you either loved it to pieces or hated it. EDGE called it Game of the Year and 8th best games ever. And you know what EDGE are like... but let's not turn this into an FFXII debate. I'm looking forward to a few surprises myself. No games in particular.

Oooooh, i like reading GameSpots unrevealing at the E3, not to bothered about what games are mentioned and what are about etc. i just want a decent game to lie back and play on my dust collecting PS3 and Wii.

Probably some Afro Samurai news coming about as well, wasn't too keen on the show, but the game might be fun, and of course Rise of a Ninja, looking forward to that, especially if its going multi platform. xD.

Jayme said:
Oooooh, i like reading GameSpots unrevealing at the E3, not to bothered about what games are mentioned and what are about etc. i just want a decent game to lie back and play on my dust collecting PS3 and Wii.

Yeah, I need a reason to clean my PS3 and Wii, hopefully there will be quite a few reasons coming.

Sega and Square-Enix both announced the games which they will be showing off at E3, Sega is to show Sonic and Mario at the Olympics, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Sega Rally Revo, Sonic Rush Adventure along with several others.
Square-enix bring FFXII:Revenant wings, FFT: The War of the Lions as well as the second crystal chronicles installment, Ring of Fates. FFII anniverary edition is set for the PSP with revamped graphics and new dungeons. Dragon Quest has two games on the way, Joker and the Masked Queen(DS) and The Tower of Mirrors(Wii).

To be honest, the only ones out of that i would say i'm interested in a but is probably Condemned 2:Bloodshot and possibly FFT: The war of the Lions, the rest i don't really mind. Maybe its just too many FF games set to be shown this year that bothers me =/

Arbalest said:
Sonic Rush Adventure

Woah, another adventure game, and i am guessing by having Rush in the name it has Blaze The Cat

EDIT: Ah, just looked on GameSpot, i don't think it does, A sequel to the original Sonic Rush for the DS. xD.

he Xbox Press Conference announced today(actually a few minutes ago from this post), that resident Evil 5 is due out next year, and showed a small part to a new trailer to the game, which is due out on XBL marketplace on the 26th of July. Finally, even though its not exactly news on the main character, its shown some new stuff on it.
It also showed some gameplay of Assasins Creed and Call of Duty 4 and new footage of Halo 3. Halo 3 is due out on September 25th(or 27th i think) and also in the same month a special edition halo 3 xbox 360.
I personally think having a SE xbox 360 for halo 3 is a little over the top but thats just me.

Outlawstar said:
OOH juicy details.
Cant wait for assasins creed and resi.
But come on Ninty.SHOW US MORE GALAXY.

Nintendo and Playstation have their conferences later today(tomorrow american time) so hopefully we will find out some more info on galaxy and SSBB. The only thing i didn't mention is that, during the conference, they mentioned that the focus is on games due for release this year..so if galaxy is due out next year it may not get a mention.

Arbalest said:
Outlawstar said:
OOH juicy details.
Cant wait for assasins creed and resi.
But come on Ninty.SHOW US MORE GALAXY.

Nintendo and Playstation have their conferences later today(tomorrow american time) so hopefully we will find out some more info on galaxy and SSBB. The only thing i didn't mention is that, during the conference, they mentioned that the focus is on games due for release this year..so if galaxy is due out next year it may not get a mention.

A possibility not even worth considering.

Back