Doctor Who Discussion

From where things stand it looks like it might come out for its expected release date. I haven’t revisited Season 18 in some time, but Keeper of Traken is one I have fond memories of watching on VHS.

Season 18 does seem to be divisive, as is most of 80s Who apparently.

I reckon we should hear about the next season release by the end of February. As I’ve speculated before it may be 10.

That’s the likely case though only time will tell. One of the people working on the VAM speculates that the next announcement won’t be until March.

Some people received their copies of DWM. Extras for Season 18 are plentiful, some good VAM to be had there.

I wonder if it’s a comprehensive era documentary for say the 60’s 70’s or 80’s or a retrospective for a specific Doctor?

12 hours worth of material to edit though-I don’t envy that task. I daresay it’ll turn out well when it’s completed though, as the new documentaries have been mostly great so far.

Last edited:
I do wonder why they don’t give a release date that slightly overestimates and can be moved forward, as opposed to consistently having two week delays. I’m not fussed though since it likely means they’re ironing out as many issues as they find hopefully.

At least they’re consistent. There’s an awful lot of content that goes into these releases so any number of issues could arise and result in delays. I wonder if the next season release will see the same occurrence?

They’re likely doing some sort of preparation for all the missing serials but I can imagine they’d put Dalek and Cybermen stories first as opposed to historicals.

Who knows maybe some more of these episodes will turn up. Apparently episode 4 of Master Plan is rumoured to be in the hands of a private collector.

Back