Do You Possess Any Dreams or Ambitions?

Derfel said:
What would we name that place and what would be the motto and coat of arms?
I can't think of a name, but I can provide suggestions for the other things you mention:

flagbci.jpg

I want to live in Japan but even if I do not get that chance I atleast want to go there once in my life. There are so many director's, character designers, voice-actors, writers and singers that I wish to meet as well as all of the famous attractionsl notably Tokyo Tower and Osaka Castle.

I would absolutely love to meet Kimura Takahiro: my favourite character designer/ animation diector (GunXSword, Code Geass..). He is an inspiration to myself. I also want to meet (and hug) Chiba...I forgot her surname. Her voice is extremely cute.

I want to get my degree in international business and Japanese, and then get a masters. I want to have a successful career so I can live comfortably and, of course, I want to fall in love, eventually adopt children and all that :]

In my wildest dreams, I'd like to be a revolutionary. I feel that I have my own unique view of things but it's hard to find people on the same wave length. I want to change things about this country I live in. I want to open people's minds. I want people to live in harmony with eachother and to have some proper, real, REAL understanding of those they live amongst.

If not that, I'd be happy to settle somewhere.....maybe another country, possibly somewhere in Asia......basically living off the fat of the land, in the middle of no where. I'd like to live a very simple life with someone I truly love. Just loving life and the simple things that people don't see in these modern times.

That's not a lot to ask for, is it?

Yuvie said:
In my wildest dreams, I'd like to be a revolutionary. I feel that I have my own unique view of things but it's hard to find people on the same wave length. I want to change things about this country I live in. I want to open people's minds. I want people to live in harmony with eachother and to have some proper, real, REAL understanding of those they live amongst.

If not that, I'd be happy to settle somewhere.....maybe another country, possibly somewhere in Asia......basically living off the fat of the land, in the middle of no where. I'd like to live a very simple life with someone I truly love. Just loving life and the simple things that people don't see in these modern times.

That's not a lot to ask for, is it?
But the world just won't let you live a peaceful life...

rambo.jpg

;)

Additional: I also dream that AUKN will remain sig-free forever.

ayase: That's it.........although I wouldn't wanna go Rambo on anyone's ass. Although armed revolution sounds kind of romantic & ......brutal.

Hey, that's my wildest dream and I'm gonna keep dreaming that dream until it becomes reality or I die first. Or as I said, become a hermit in some faraway land. I guess the latter seems more likely.

Yuvie said:
ayase: That's it.........although I wouldn't wanna go Rambo on anyone's ass. Although armed revolution sounds kind of romantic & ......brutal.

Hey, that's my wildest dream and I'm gonna keep dreaming that dream until it becomes reality or I die first. Or as I said, become a hermit in some faraway land. I guess the latter seems more likely.

Judging by your VUUUUULCAN RAVEN avatar, I'd say you should go Raven on someones ass.

Yeah.............sounds.........interesting. One man and a gatling gun. Now..who would be my target? Possibly some far right political group.

RetroRainbow said:
ayase said:
Additional: I also dream that AUKN will remain sig-free forever.

How about custom user titles?

But i worked hard to get my custome user title T_T

:p only joking, to be fair a small space for text only sigs wouldn't be that bad (i'm thinking a sentace at best) that way i can use this line i saw somewhere else "You just wasted a second of your life reading this"

Yuvie said:
Yeah.............sounds.........interesting. One man and a gatling gun. Now..who would be my target? Possibly some far right political group.

You forget, VUUUUUULCAN RAVEN has a tank and a **** load of nameless henchmen. Aim to start war bra', cause a revoloution!

Spyro201 said:
Nawwww. Names Henchmen are the best 8)

pshh Red Shirts are where its at, unamed cannon fodder whose sole job it is to protect/make you look more ruthless. I mean think about it Named Henchmen are only good against grunts, come up against a single solider with a cool name and they fall like everyone else :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Nawwww. Names Henchmen are the best 8)

pshh Red Shirts are where its at, unamed cannon fodder whose sole job it is to protect/make you look more ruthless. I mean think about it Named Henchmen are only good against grunts, come up against a single solider with a cool name and they fall like everyone else :p

I made a really bad typo, I meant Nameless lol.

My dreams are one of the greatest things that keep me wanting to live on in desperation. I really want to buy a music mixing deck and remix some decent songs; and also take vocal dialogue from films and anime and mix them into songs, to Drum and Bass.

In the Puni Puni Poemy Original Soundtrack there are three tracks that are just talking. I really want to remix them into some awesome track. I wish to make some good dance music.

It may sound like a childish pipe dream, but I am absolutely determined to become an animator and work on anime in Japan. I’m sure you’ve heard people say that a million times, but it's not some fleeting obsession that drives me; it is the allure of the flexibility and the potential for originality in anime. I have always had an imagination that has eclipsed that of those around me and I’m going to have a job where I can use it every day.

It's been my dream for a long time now and I decided that if I wasn't chasing what I truly wanted I could justify no other way of living, no matter what people think. I understand the realities of it and I'm going to do it, no matter how silly it might sound to everyone.

Amray said:
My dreams are one of the greatest things that keep me wanting to live on in desperation. I really want to buy a music mixing deck and remix some decent songs; and also take vocal dialogue from films and anime and mix them into songs, to Drum and Bass.

In the Puni Puni Poemy Original Soundtrack there are three tracks that are just talking. I really want to remix them into some awesome track. I wish to make some good dance music.
There are plenty of great software for mixing, some open source as well. It could be a starting point? I have an mac, so I'm not familiar with windows soft, but I use garage band and some software that came with a guitar interface I've bought (can't remember it's name for the life of me :/ )

iisan said:
It may sound like a childish pipe dream, but I am absolutely determined to become an animator and work on anime in Japan. I’m sure you’ve heard people say that a million times, but it's not some fleeting obsession that drives me; it is the allure of the flexibility and the potential for originality in anime. I have always had an imagination that has eclipsed that of those around me and I’m going to have a job where I can use it every day.

It's been my dream for a long time now and I decided that if I wasn't chasing what I truly wanted I could justify no other way of living, no matter what people think. I understand the realities of it and I'm going to do it, no matter how silly it might sound to everyone.
Go for it, I hear it's really tough, but if that's what you really want, who can stop you, but yourself?

Amray said:
I really want to buy a music mixing deck and remix some decent songs; and also take vocal dialogue from films and anime and mix them into songs, to Drum and Bass.
Sorry to pick holes in your dream and all; but you want a deck, to remix music?
This is all you really need to get started on electronic music production. The good thing is, you can get started quickly and make some simple stuff, but there's a ridiculously huge amount of stuff to learn to take full advantage of it.

Decks and mixer are needed if you want to mix vinyl as a DJ.

Also some examples of DnB tracks that use samples from films and that. I'm sure i've got at least one with a sample from anime in but I cannot, for the life of me, think of it.

EDIT// I remembered the track with the anime sample; Ghost in the Shell.
Given your a Noisia fan I imagine you should enjoy that.

Fruity Loops... It used to be free. Anyway, 30 dollars for that is still a bargain considering what you can do with it.

It is an amazing bit of kit. I've only really started playing around with it in the last few months. The amount of knowledge needed to produce quality tracks though is quite overwhelming! I'm still struggling on where to begin.

Back