Do You Possess Any Dreams or Ambitions?

Maltos said:
It is an amazing bit of kit. I've only really started playing around with it in the last few months. The amount of knowledge needed to produce quality tracks though is quite overwhelming! I'm still struggling on where to begin.
acquaintance of mine is a pro audio engineer and he used fruity loops for a while. He replaced fruity loops with Ableton, but he only did because of limitations of sounds simulation/sampling on it.

chaos said:
acquaintance of mine is a pro audio engineer and he used fruity loops for a while. He replaced fruity loops with Ableton, but he only did because of limitations of sounds simulation/sampling on it.
I've heard a lot of great things about Ableton, though, from what i've heard, it seems mostly geared toward live performances with production aswell. Of course, i've never used it, so I couldn't be sure :lol:

I hang around quite a few electronic music forums, several with well known (in their respective genres, anyway) producers. Reason and Logic seem to be two of the most popular amoung electronic artists. From what I can grasp, they seem to offer very similar features to FruityLoops but are even more complex right off the bat.

I'll avoid those complicated software labyrinths. I stick to freeware VST hosts. Useful, provided you're able to come up with an interesting tune.

Zin5ki said:
I'll avoid those complicated software labyrinths. I stick to freeware VST hosts. Useful, provided you're able to come up with an interesting tune.
Everyone has to start somewhere, isn't it? In the end, all I do is create some drum tracks and add some effects while I play over them. I wanted to get me a foot controller as well, but I'm still more focused on getting my basics rigth.

Back