Do You Possess Any Dreams or Ambitions?

Amray

School Idol
This is my first thread (Fungaa!).
'tis basically a thread based on aims we have set for the future, whether they are possible or highly unlikely. It is just an honest and simple question.

I want to move to Japan, I have wanted to since childhood, and I want to find a lovely, simple and honest Japanese girl to be with. I want a beautiful Japanese appartment or house too. I also want to be a novelist (that is currently work in progress) and I also want to meet various different celebrities such as; members of the Lucky Star and Death Note casts, Hideo Kojima, and James May.

I want to open my own studio for my own work. It's the reason I'm on the course.

When I was younger, I wanted to be:
1) a WWF/WWE superstar... I really WAS dreaming then, huh? :p
2) a policeman... but the badge lost it's shine after numerous things.
3) a dinosaur... I was 4 years old!! Leave me be!

If I ever get a pet again, I also want to look after a snake, like a python. I feel more comfortable with a nice, big, scaly scarf wrapped around my shoulders. Or even sponsor one and visit a zoo that looks after it.

Nothing major. My life's pretty great. I would rather like to write a book one day but don't have the time at present; perhaps something to start next time I'm between jobs. And I'd quite like to keep cats, but that requires a house move and I'm still rather happy here.

R

An ambition I'd love to achieve is somehow be able to make a living creating music, or be in a position where I was supported financially and could use my time to learn more about music and create it for my own personal enjoyment.

in addition (or as an extention of, whichever you prefer) to my other post, my dream would be to be the lead singer songwritter of a rock n roll band and to write a sci-fi novel and have a family and a few good friends, failing all that, i just wanna be Happy!

I WANNA BECOME THE HOKAGE! THAT WAY EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO STOP DISRESPECTING ME! BELIEVE IT!

Seriously though, I'd like to become a fireman ^^. That or join ze police. Though that's if you're talking about a profession. In life, I'm not too sure. Maybe to visit a few choice countries, namely Japan at least once.

I want to live long enough to watch the end of one piece.

I always chase my goals and so far I'm doing great.

My dreams are somewhat more complicated, things like becoming a rock star, finding the cure to AIDS or cancer or creating skateboards like those in Back to the future II.

Dreams and ambitions, heh i seem lacking in both areas at the moment. However my main goal is the same, i want to prove my worth. Still i want to get into the games industy, on the programing side of things, and if the opputunity arose even lead a team of my own instead of being the one given things to do. Of course I want to settle down with the girl i love (considering she's put up with me for 6+ years now and never shy'ed away...its got to be something) who knows maybe i'll inflict mini versions of myself on the world :p

Although none of that can happen till i get enough money together to even get a place of my own.

Finish my degree and become either a:
-businessman
-journalist
-law journalist
-writer (sci-fi mainly)
-researcher (contract and copyright + perhaps jurisprudence and philosophy)

Going into the law profession isn't out of the question either, but I'd rather not to it if the other four options are open to me.

Derfel said:
-businessman
-journalist
-law journalist
-writer (sci-fi mainly)

Going into the law profession isn't out of the question either, but I'd rather not to it if the other four options are open to me.

That's 5 xD

Spyro201 said:
Derfel said:
-businessman
-journalist
-law journalist
-writer (sci-fi mainly)

That's 5 xD

See? Thats why it doesn't say 'mathematician' there. :D

Like several of you, I wouldn't mind having some of my writing published at some point. To be rich enough to never have to worry about money again, and to be able to keep homes in several countries would be nice too. ;)

Amray said:
I want to find a lovely, simple and honest Japanese girl to be with.
Boooring. Harems are where it's at. One woman, more women, as many as possible...

ataru.jpg

>Exit Ataru-mode
ERROR
ATARU-MODE is currently running and cannot be disabled.
>

ayase said:
Like several of you, I wouldn't mind having some of my writing published at some point.

see i wouldn't mind this, but i pretty much consigned myself to the fact that unless my work became insanely good or i knew someone in the know, then the only people who would ever be reading my work is friends or those who ask to read it. Although if i got work published i know it would drive one of my friends crazy since that's his life's ambition and he's been trying for the past 5-6 years

If you'd have asked me at 6 y/o i'd have said an architect.
that passed and i didn't know what i wanted to do....went through highschool learning german, gave spanish a shot but it wasn't for me. and technical drawing.

left highschool and turned down bedfordshires best college *facepalms* to work in I.T.......found a love for it and just recieved a diploma.

in my future i aim to do a few things....
- get a tattoo...(i keep meaning to....hell i've meant to since i was 15....just can't seem to get round to it)
- buy a car
- hopefully if i haven't already....fnd a decent girl.
- go on guys holidays....next year i'm meant to be going to tokyo, tenerife and somewhere else (yet to be decided by the lads)
- i'd love to have a job on Top gear, driving expensive fast cars for a living is genius.
- failing that i'll work my way up the technology side (just like my aunt) and hopefully make my millions working in microsoft.
- go partying in loads of counties
- visit LA
- there's a app on my ipod that lists every single alcoholic drink combo in the world...i plan to drink em all atleast once.
- have a couple of kids, (when i'm 30+)
- i've always wanted a house in japan....not a futuristic one....the old fashioned ones will do fine for me, as an old man sitting in a chair outside, the doors sliding open and the smell of chow fan pouring out of the house whilst i smoke a pipe and look at the stars.

The other thing I want to be is an Electonic/Trance music artist. I have already chose the machine that I want to use, worth £300, for my music mixing.

I was listening to Japanese dance songs by the artist "Mosaic Wav" and I desperately want to remix their anime-style tracks! Even though they are amazing as they are and are intentionally made to sound like anime songs, I really want to remix them. I am also curious as to mix regular anime songs to fast-paced Drum and Bass tracks.

Back