Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie trailer online

Conan-san said:
Oh, no, I'm serious.

Much like how you can end any Sonic discussion by mentioning Sonic Underground or Sonic 2006, you can end Haruhi talk with Endless Eight.

Which, by the way, untill proven otherwise, is exactly what this film is in disguise.

Because KyoAni are asshats.
The key difference, of course, being that Sonic actually is **** now, and no-one disagrees, where as you just don't like EE, and plenty of people disagree.

ilmaestro said:
you just don't like EE, and plenty of people disagree.
First meeting of the Endless Eight appreciation society:
615140382_6e62193f7c.jpg

ilmaestro said:
Conan-san said:
Oh, no, I'm serious.

Much like how you can end any Sonic discussion by mentioning Sonic Underground or Sonic 2006, you can end Haruhi talk with Endless Eight.

Which, by the way, untill proven otherwise, is exactly what this film is in disguise.

Because KyoAni are asshats.
The key difference, of course, being that Sonic actually is **** now, and no-one disagrees, where as you just don't like EE, and plenty of people disagree.

Oh, indeed, plenty of WRONG people disagree.

Frankly, sporting EE is supporting everything that is BAD about this little hobby of ours and, to be curt, I put it up there with the most deprived of otaku acts.
Supporting EE is the springboard upon which you descend into Otaku Hell and your immortal soul being the plaything of the Furries.

Conan-san said:
Yet you haven't provided proof that it is, so I'm just going to stick my fingers my ears and chant "La la la, I'm not listening" too.

Was Endless Eight a mistake? Yes. However, it was purely an artistic error and I have faith they well rectify things. Besides, it's not like all of season 2 was Endless Eight. The episodes were still a fun watch.

ilmaestro said:
I think that people sadly agree but keep hope. Sonic was apart of their childhood, so they'll keep hope for the franchise much longer than the hugely cynical anime crowd who only recently met Haruhi.

That's what I feel like anyway, I love Haruhi but something changed when I heard all the criticism (never watched S2) so I feel a bit mixed about it all, but with Sonic, all these games come out and its like:

A: "It's it **** again?"
B: "Yeah."
A: "Ah well, maybe next time, eh."

There's hope.

Maxon said:
Was Endless Eight a mistake? Yes. However, it was purely an artistic error and I have faith they well rectify things...
No it was premeditated pissing all over the fandom. Their only error was thinking the fans would find it funny too. :roll:

Mohawk52 said:
Maxon said:
Was Endless Eight a mistake? Yes. However, it was purely an artistic error and I have faith they well rectify things...
No it was premeditated pissing all over the fandom. Their only error was thinking the fans would find it funny too. :roll:

I found it funny. :)

Seriously though, it was one of the most creative and challenging uses of the weekly television medium I have ever seen. No series other than Haruhi could have even attempted to do it, and while I understand the disapointment, I don't really get the huge anger that is aimed at the series because they did it. They didn't force people to watch all eight episodes - they didn't strap them down and glue their eyelids open. People chose to keep watching, so they clearly didn't mind watching.

Mohawk52 said:
Maxon said:
You didn't like it? Who gives a f*ck, since you never paid to watch in the first place.

What I find funny is people getting butthurt over it and thinking it was a personal attack on them. It's not going to happen again, so get the f*ck over yourselves and what happened.

I also don't like miserable buggers ruining the excitement for others, so take the shitstorming elsewhere.
Fudce said:
Mohawk52 said:
Maxon said:

I found it funny. :)

Seriously though, it was one of the most creative and challenging uses of the weekly television medium I have ever seen. No series other than Haruhi could have even attempted to do it, and while I understand the disapointment, I don't really get the huge anger that is aimed at the series because they did it. They didn't force people to watch all eight episodes - they didn't strap them down and glue their eyelids open. People chose to keep watching, so they clearly didn't mind watching.
It's called "nerd rage" and has provided many laughs for the rest of us.

Maxon said:
Conan-san said:
That's cool, just remember that you will be defeated in the name of all that does not suck.
Keep thinking that way, man. You're giving me a good laugh.
And you the feeling that this industry is double g buggered and is populated by fans who behave like beaten wives with terminal cases of Stockholm syndrome.

Maxon said:
Mohawk52 said:
Maxon said:
You didn't like it? Who gives a f*ck, since you never paid to watch in the first place.

What I find funny is people getting butthurt over it and thinking it was a personal attack on them. It's not going to happen again, so get the f*ck over yourselves and what happened.

I also don't like miserable buggers ruining the excitement for others, so take the shitstorming elsewhere.
Careful, your fanboy rabies is showing. You might get quarantined. :wink:

Back