Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie trailer online

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
http://haruhi.tv/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SC8z--pDQhE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SC8z--pDQhE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks good. You ready, AUKN?

I see a firearm being wielded. As somebody who has only watched a modest modicum of episodes, this seems quite dissimilar in tone to the comedic activities I typically associate to this show.
Of course, this is most probably a result of the choice of music for the trailer.

Zin5ki said:
I see a firearm being wielded. As somebody who has only watched a modest modicum of episodes, this seems quite dissimilar in tone to the comedic activities I typically associate to this show.
Of course, this is most probably a result of the choice of music for the trailer.
I'm sure anyone that has read the light novels could shed some light, but I'd rather wait until the movie to find out why.

The tone of Disappearance isn't meant to be light-hearted at all, its darker to that which you've seen already, so expect some surprises in it. I shan't say anything spoilerific though.

Wow... I am a little freaked out from that trailer. I was expecting something like a search for her, even if they haven't got the best idea who she was etc. (Like if everone forgot her but Kyon.) But the whole theme seems really depressed. lol

Should be an interesting watch. Wainting in anticipation.

Ryo Chan said:
i still say it's a rip off of Bleach "fade to black"

Rip off of fade to black? if it has anything to do with it at all, its the other way round ;p

@Chaz: The whole thing with Disappearance is a little different to what you may expect. In terms of quality, this still is my favourite part of Haruhi, i went from start to finish of the novel in a day, and normally i don't do that. I'm actually really tempted to read through it in its entirety again now i'm free from the grasps of uni.

Ryo Chan said:
i still say it's a rip off of Bleach "fade to black"
Nice try, but disapearance was published in July 2004 ;)
Disapearance is my favourite novel by far in the series, so I am looking forward to it.
And +1 to KyoAni for ditching the moe-blob style of S2

y_so_srs.jpg

honestly, you'd think i just insulted your child lol

Stop screwing around with Haruhi's thread - she'll get you back for doing so. :p

@ Arby - I've not read any of the novels/manga, I've just seen the series. I tend to just stick with one media of the story rather than getting both manga and anime.
Well, let's just hope the Disapperence doesn't disappoint. ;)

Oh, no, I'm serious.

Much like how you can end any Sonic discussion by mentioning Sonic Underground or Sonic 2006, you can end Haruhi talk with Endless Eight.

Which, by the way, untill proven otherwise, is exactly what this film is in disguise.

Because KyoAni are asshats.

Back