DARK SOULS

Mutsumi said:
PLATINUM GET!

That is all. :D

Nicely done, sir. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I've put this down for the year. Just managed to ring the second bell but... that's enough.

Massive struggle through Blighttown's framerate :x

Max Takeshi said:
Mutsumi said:
PLATINUM GET!

I've put this down for the year. Just managed to ring the second bell but... that's enough.

You owe it to yourself to complete it eventually though. It is so satisfying to beat this game for the first time.

Mutsumi said:
Max Takeshi said:
Mutsumi said:
PLATINUM GET!

You owe it to yourself to complete it eventually though. It is so satisfying to beat this game for the first time.

Oh god isn't it. Just don't read this thread from about a page back. I know I got slightly loose with the spoiler tags.

Also very nicely done on the Platinum! How many playthroughs and hours did it take in the end? I'll do it at some point. It feels a lot more doable then Demons Souls.

MercenaryRaiden said:
Also very nicely done on the Platinum! How many playthroughs and hours did it take in the end? I'll do it at some point. It feels a lot more doable then Demons Souls.

Two characters. First one to learn the game and experience it for the first time, with whom I farmed and upgraded to get all the weapon upgrade trophies. The second one was to play through again with the benefit of experience, and to become a Darkwraith at lv25 with. Invaded loads, and even killed a lv600+ player to score 775000ish souls. Then I focused on completion, getting every pyromancy, spell and miracle I could, plus finding and crafting all the unique weapons, which took me all the way to NG++.

Started my third character now, planning to become either a Darkwraith or a Darkmoon Blade, and invade at a low level. :D

Beat Four Kings at level 10, and without using Iron Flesh either! :D Was a tough fight, and took several tries, but was worth it! Lv10 Darkwraith, time to do some low-level invading! :twisted:

Back