Cuteness levels on AUKN: Too high?

CloudedMinds said:
Lawrence said:
CloudedMinds said:
Whats actually more worrying than seeing cute or moe avatars is the fact that....*cough*...a load of blokes are using "cute" or "moe" girls as their avatars....Shouldnt that be considered more worrying?

*Ducks behind desk for cover*

Probably but there is a time and a place for manliness.

Thats not reassuring coming from you Stu :lol:

What do you mean?

Stuart is the definition of manliness, hell even i shadow compared to him... THough he carries his manliness well, the cute avatar parade must burn to the ground!

Tachi- said:
Stuart is the definition of manliness, hell even i shadow compared to him... THough he carries his manliness well, the cute avatar parade must burn to the ground!

It's true, I herd one syllable from him over the Nintendo DS Mic and I immediatly grew facial hair as a result

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:

It's true, I herd one syllable from him over the Nintendo DS Mic and I immediatly grew facial hair as a result

Quick, get Stu to talk to Spyro ;)

Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:

What would happen if Stu suddenly had a avatar of manliness? I can see the whole world burning to the ground :p

CloudedMinds said:
Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:

What would happen if Stu suddenly had a avatar of manliness? I can see the whole world burning to the ground :p

I'd just get an avatar showing how to divide by zero and balance would be restored, simple enough.

Arbalest said:
CloudedMinds said:
Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:

I'd just get an avatar showing how to divide by zero and balance would be restored, simple enough.

:eek: You'd risk dividing by zero?!

I know your a mathsman.... but are you sure thats worth the risk?

ghost012.jpg

Hnnnnnnnnnggggg

Apparently we lost some cuteness today and I read the first page of the thread, and it ******* disappeared.

ARAFDAFGAGAD

Back