Cuteness levels on AUKN: Too high?

Don't do it, Jaymii, don't do it.

Unless you were being serious, in which case I think my avatar speaks for itself.

Yes. We need to establish some kind of control system. I recommend new Gestap - I mean, moderators - to keep cuteness from destroying us all!

i think i'm doing my bit to be part of the boring ones who don't have;

A, A female character avatar
B, A cute avatar

But yeah, i agree with the Jamster.

VivisQueen said:
Yes. We need to establish some kind of control system. I recommend new Gestap - I mean, moderators - to keep cuteness from destroying us all!

You rang? I SHALL REMOVE ALL CUTENESS FROM THE AVATARS..........when i get back to the flat.

@tach: Female avatars are fine, when you go for characters who ain't cute. I'd rather stick to other styles of avatars for that.

@Ryo: Cuteness level is too high, read the topic name.

My Yoko avatar is understated cute. She looks like you could have a polysyllabic conversation with her.

I hoped to change to my Caska one, which is cute in a don't-****-with-me-or-the-sword-goes-up-your-**** way, but alas the file's too big for this forum. :(

VivisQueen said:
My Yoko avatar is understated cute. She looks like you could have a polysyllabic conversation with her.

I hoped to change to my Caska one, which is cute in a don't-****-with-me-or-the-sword-goes-up-your-**** way, but alas the file's too big for this forum. :(

Casca? Now there is a character worthy of avatarness. I had her as one not long back, may still have the picture somewhere in me folder. Highly tempted to get it out now. Or Guts

Arbalest said:
VivisQueen said:

Casca? Now there is a character worthy of avatarness. I had her as one not long back, may still have the picture somewhere in me folder. Highly tempted to get it out now. Or Guts

Beat you. Not sure if it looks better than Yoko. Certainly lowers the cuteness levels of AUKN if I wear it.

VivisQueen said:
Arbalest said:
VivisQueen said:

Beat you. Not sure if it looks better than Yoko. Certainly lowers the cuteness levels of AUKN if I wear it.

Bahhh, just beat me to it. To be fair, Casca is such a fantastic character anyways, it works out a little better.

Whats actually more worrying than seeing cute or moe avatars is the fact that....*cough*...a load of blokes are using "cute" or "moe" girls as their avatars....Shouldnt that be considered more worrying?

*Ducks behind desk for cover*

Lawrence said:
CloudedMinds said:
Whats actually more worrying than seeing cute or moe avatars is the fact that....*cough*...a load of blokes are using "cute" or "moe" girls as their avatars....Shouldnt that be considered more worrying?

*Ducks behind desk for cover*

Probably but there is a time and a place for manliness.

Thats not reassuring coming from you Stu :lol:

Surely it makes most sense for the blokes to use the cutesy girls. I know I wouldn't want to :p

Lawrence's latest effort is turning every thread into a festival of cuteness.

R

Back