UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

These sort of redundancies were fully expected in any merger, they always axe the HR, admin, PR, etc departments as they only need one of these teams within one location. The main things to look out for however is if they take an axe to the people who handle the content or acquisitions, which may result in poorer quality as fewer people trying to work on more simultaneous projects.

Quick question, I've just ordered a copy of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me on ebay with the slip cover but I was just curious if the other movie, Rikka Version, also came with a slipcover on its first print run as I haven't come across a copy with it so far.

Quick question, I've just ordered a copy of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me on ebay with the slip cover but I was just curious if the other movie, Rikka Version, also came with a slipcover on its first print run as I haven't come across a copy with it so far.
I didn't get one (slip cover) and I pre ordered early, so I don't think one existed in the UK.

I honestly can't remember if I ordered early or not but it's the only one I don't have a slipcase for if that helps at all.

Every Anime release from them still claims "Manga Entertainment Ltd." in the fine print
Given they only changed the company name to Crunchyroll Manga Ltd on 29th March, perhaps we’ll soon see this change reflected on their future releases.

Last edited:
Back